The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Can I Find The Cleaving Whirlwind Stance?

(PSN)Kumikarkki

Question

Hi I've been playing this game for a week or so now, and I recently made the Galatine, and I heard it works well with the cleaving whirlwind but I have no clue where to get it from sooo... could someone tell me where is a good place to farm it or if you have spare time maybe help me in game with the actual farming?

9 answers to this question

Others have said good places to farm it,i personally would advice you to try Hieracon, Pluto. It's a dark sector excavation vs Infested, drops a lot of really desirable stuff (R5 bundles, T3/4 keys, Life Strike) and it has the excavation spawn algorithm so there are a S#&$ton of mobs around from the get go :D

Others have said good places to farm it,i personally would advice you to try Hieracon, Pluto. It's a dark sector excavation vs Infested, drops a lot of really desirable stuff (R5 bundles, T3/4 keys, Life Strike) and it has the excavation spawn algorithm so there are a S#&$ton of mobs around from the get go :D

Yea I heard it is a good place but the problem there is that I don't have pluto yet xD I guess I should take some time to unlock all of the planets lmao

ill trade you my Cleaving Whirlwind mod for 5 random prime parts of your choice! As i dont need plat + Void trader should be bringing Tempo Royal tomorrow which works even better with the Galatine.

Thank you for your suggestion but as I said I'm fairly new to warframe so I need all the prime parts I can get since I basically have no weapons yet :p

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Cleaving_Whirlwind

Dropped by

Infested Ancient Disrupter

Infested Tar-Mutalist MOA

Transmutable

Best palce to farm is imo Orokin Derelict Survival or Defence. Also Eris is a good place to look for them.

I don't know much of the game yet so, is this orokin derelict some high mr thing and where is it located?

It's no high MR place. It's a Void tileset a little bit ruined with Infested in place of Corrupted. You can buy blueprints from the Market woth which you can forge keys for various missions in the Derelict, and the blueprints are reusable.

OHHH void, I've been wondering wtf is Orokin Derelict for a while now pffffff I feel so stupid now