Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Racing

(PSN)frosthawk2815

How awesome would an eight player space race be. You would take control of the outside and have similar controls to archwing. Using asteroids ,comets and or dwarf planets as gravitational slingshots for speed boosts. I just thought that we criticize and make fun of destiny players for their ships being loading screens when aside from the air support ours are not much better .I dont know just a thought be sure to add yours and additions that would make the concept better    

One thing we will always have over Destiny loading screens is that we can move our landing crafts during loading screens. I very much want this to be a thing, +1

That would be pretty cool, but why does everyone hate destiny!

Because people seem to want to compare Warframe and Destiny for some reason, presumably because of the grinding aspect. And this comparison is becoming very annoying at this point, seeing as how Warframe and Destiny are two completely different games. 

One thing we will always have over Destiny loading screens is that we can move our landing crafts during loading screens. I very much want this to be a thing, +1

Because people seem to want to compare Warframe and Destiny for some reason, presumably because of the grinding aspect. And this comparison is becoming very annoying at this point, seeing as how Warframe and Destiny are two completely different games. 

Yeah, on my concept (Player Made Fomorians) my polls have turned up similar results. I would appreciate hearing your views on the matter.

"Some are suggesting races or other such things, personally, I would much prefer waging an epic space and ground war to racing"

"Let's see: Destiny listened to the players with excrutiatingly fabulous racing that awards incredible prizes for little more than racing; Warframe listens to the players by letting them create mighy weapons of war from their imagination, and test them in battle with NPCs and players. Yes, of course i would love it"

"Dude, why not? Destiny proved that it listens to the players, by giving them fabulous sparrows. It would be far more epic, if DE proved they listen to the players, by giving us massive weapons of war!"

(Post your comments at: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/557549-warframe-concept-player-made-fomorians/)

Edited by (PS4)Harbinger1997

Yes they are different