Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Not Sure What I Need To Buy/craft Next

HindMarauder

Question

ok, im near to rank 5, just need to level up a weapon to 30. I dont know what/which weapon to buy or craft.

These Are my Weapons:

Primary- Paris,Gorgon,Latron(Sold), Snipetron, Strun (sold)

Secondary-Aklato(Sold), Lex,Bronco(sold) , Twin Vipers (sold), Dual Bronco (levelling up, pretty hard)

Melee-Scindo(sold, thinking of crafting it again), Glaive,Dual Zorrens

Im planning to craft:
Primary-Boltor, Boar(not yet sure due to it's ammo inefficiency)

Secondary-Akbolto(resources required are too much), Despair (collecting resources), Kraken

Melee-Mire(this was supposed the first melee to buy, but i bought scindo :3), Anykros(is this good? i think not :L)

I'll accept the opinions and weapons you'll recommend, 

Warframes:

Banshee-Got Systems,Chassis of Banshee, and the Banshee BP from Login Reward Twice. Helm is still missing, still going at Xini.

Saryn-It's Miasma and Molt is great, i tried it with my bro's, I'll try to craft Saryn if i have another extra frame slot

4 answers to this question

Primary- The braton is a great primary to use and I still use it... although the latron prime is good to if you can get a hold of it!

Secondary- GO WITH THE DESPAIRS.. I can not stress this enough! the akboltos are good but the despairs are amazing with damage and fire rate mods

Melee- Might I suggest a duel weapon like the ethers! These swords have great damage to fire rate balance and have many advantages over all, except no polarity slots.

Warframe- Saryn is much better in terms of survival and damage especially with miasma and molt!