Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Chance Of Seeing A Orokin Reactor Anytime Soon?

Skeloton

I joined on the 21st of may, 4days later there was a catalyst which is now in my boltor :). Then nothing after that.

Not asking for like a "GIVE ME IT NOW AND FOR FREE" just "Any chance of seeing a Orokin Reactor anytime soon?"

I personally don't mind working towards one and by working I mean sitting on my &#! staring at the forums waiting. I refuse to buy one and take the easy route though.

So anyone thinking one ought to pop soon? or they've just up and left us?

I want potatoes and Glaive T.T

Last Glaive that poped up, i lost if for 3 minutes. Still crying about it, was like 1 month ago haha

Know the feeling, killed stalker got the hate bp and foolishly joined another on a void run, a void run that proved fruitless.

I had an idea, before It got shot down by a few people. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/56153-orokin-reactorcatalyst-chip-idea/#entry581281, a little joke on the name of Orokin reactors. A joke with purpose...well used to.

Edited by Skeloton

I'd like to think that DE would eventually push a big red button labelled DEPLOY POTATO ALERTS after not having an alert show up for an unholy length of time. Considering that they seem to be the tipping point between warframe being seen as pay2win or not, It would make sense for a potato alert to show up once in a while outside the control of the alert RNG.

That said, the next livestream is in a couple of days, we may be in luck then.