Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible To Sound File Rip From Warframe?

TESTAMENTEXE

And I don't mean by farting...

I'm mainly asking since I kinda want to start making mods for fallout new vegas (Doesn't own FO4 neither doesn't care to own it) and a couple of my class mates suggested making some warframe weapons for it, I would like to know before I set everything up first and then find out I can't use said sound files on the weapons 

Just a thought, but maybe the Simulacrum with several -fire rate mods, and all irrelevant sound options down would provide a clear recording of individual shots from most weapons?

What weapons are you planning first?

Well due to first comment idk if I should or not but I was going with something basic first such as the Dentron (blockly design = less time to shape it) and some other corpus weapons till I get the hang of and go on to grineer or tenno... Infested might be out of the picture 

Well due to first comment idk if I should or not but I was going with something basic first such as the Dentron (blockly design = less time to shape it) and some other corpus weapons till I get the hang of and go on to grineer or tenno... Infested might be out of the picture 

While technically against EULA, DE have been open to people using their files for fun, non-commercial purposes. As an example, a guy has been extracting Warframe models into SFM and Gmod for a while now, Steam username Nikout.

A bunch of his game extracts can be found here, although the Detron is not among them:

https://mega.nz/#F!EUsFRK7A!ICBgRNHE5mzPqSVl8jf8gg

Combined with a Simulacrum recording studio, that should give enough resources for you to mod some things into Fallout.

If you are really worried about the technical side of things, there are a number of models which have been officially released so people can mod them on the Steam Workshop for Warframe.

Edited by Kthal

While technically against EULA, DE have been open to people using their files for fun, non-commercial purposes. As an example, a guy has been extracting Warframe models into SFM and Gmod for a while now, Steam username Nikout.

A bunch of his game extracts can be found here, although the Detron is not among them:

https://mega.nz/#F!EUsFRK7A!ICBgRNHE5mzPqSVl8jf8gg

Combined with a Simulacrum recording studio, that should give enough resources for you to mod some things into Fallout.

If you are really worried about the technical side of things, there are a number of models which have been officially released so people can mod them on the Steam Workshop for Warframe.

welp its time  to "copy" and remodel these to fit Fallout now, thanks for the link and advice :D

Please upload a video at some point, would be nice to get updates.

I'll try to, well at least when "final product" comes out other wise its going to be a time since this will be my first time doing this along with trying to remember how to use blender again.

When everything "starts" going I'll make a post about it :D