The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unclear Cronus Drop

Otakuwolf

Question

"As of update 7.8 the Cronus Blueprint is only a guaranteed drop the first time Tolstoj is completed and the % chance for it to drop decreases each run afterward. This was put in place to prevent credit farming."

Back when i had the Cronus for the first time i sold it after a few matches and bought some different melee weapons, but i realized just now that i could have mastered it and get a few more rank points.

The problem i'm having now is about getting a Cronus blueprint again because i don't understand what does the wikia mean with that quote (i'm no motherlanguage so i fatigue to understand stuff sometimes), does it mean that the more runs i do the lesser chances i have to drop another Cronus blueprint ?

If that's what the wikia means, i think that there could been better ways to prevent credit farming, like making the Cronus blueprint worth zero (you get all the blueprints you want but you get nothing from selling those), maybe it doesen't make much sense but if like me, you couldn't have more weapons so you sell one and after you get more space you want it back and can't obtain it anymore, that would be much more friendly and would still prevent credit farming, but that's just an opinion (maybe i should do a separate post about this ?).

4 answers to this question

I think they fixed the cronus drop in update 8, and made it like other bp drops from bosses. Cause before update 8 i tried getting cronus and didn't manage, but after update 8 i got it 4 times.