The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Look For] European Teammates

Se7ense7en

Howdy maits

I am Banshee/Nyx/Vauban player with some expirience in Warframe (200+ hrs).

I am looking for an expirienced solo players or small 2-3 ppl groups to do some stuff like:

- endless defence grinding;
- occasional void runs (I can solo Tier3 missions and I can help ya to complete it);

I am from Ukraine, so I would like to cooperate with a Ukrainian/CIS/Eastern European/European folks that are adult (20+ years preferably) and well geared.

PM me if you wanna cooperate with me.

Cheers, 77

Hi there Dibbz

I am not looking for a "clan", this kind of organization looks pointless to me in Warframe. I am looking for actual teammates to play certain missions. So if you'd like to play some endless defence or probably void with me - PM me. Another way gl with your 'clan', mait.

haha hi I'm new and really haha I just want to learn a little more about this game and am looking for a partner to teach me as well as I am the apprentice and the magician then you really do not know how it goes if I do not have to find by steam as or like anything but the truth xD I hope you help me

and if thanks

CONNOR152