Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Warframe Looking For P.i.c's (Partners In Crime)

(PSN)Reapers_Shade

Hello just recently got a PS4 along with the amazing Warframe, have to say it's grind heaven, I'm a grinder I work hard for things in games. So I'm not given the chance to enjoy what most games have to offer, until I found Warframe which is literally a game for grinders. Well cut the chit chat short I need friends so please hit me up I'm Fairly good I'm Rank one and level 25 volt.

Welcome Tenno,

Greatness is measured in many ways...helping your fallen brothers and sisters in battle, helping to take down our enemies, and acquiring strength to hold the line...

There are days you lean on others and there are days others lean on you...the grind only prepares you for those days...

Have heart for the Lotus needs us every day!

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open

Hello just recently got a PS4 along with the amazing Warframe, have to say it's grind heaven, I'm a grinder I work hard for things in games. So I'm not given the chance to enjoy what most games have to offer, until I found Warframe which is literally a game for grinders. Well cut the chit chat short I need friends so please hit me up I'm Fairly good I'm Rank one and level 25 volt.

I'd be happy to help out a new Tenno. Send me a friend request and I'll help you out.