The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Way To Farm Orokin Catalyst Yet?

(XBOX)GetDELETED1681

Question

9 answers to this question

There was an alert for the blueprint the other day. When I tried to build it my foundry broke. Then my whole lisset went down. Many members of my clan experienced the same problem. I tried to build it again today, but It seems to have disappeared. So my answer would be its possible to grind for them, and even waste your credits and resources trying to build them, but the game won't let you collect them. Good luck getting refunded for your time and effort.

There was an alert for the blueprint the other day. When I tried to build it my foundry broke. Then my whole lisset went down. Many members of my clan experienced the same problem. I tried to build it again today, but It seems to have disappeared. So my answer would be its possible to grind for them, and even waste your credits and resources trying to build them, but the game won't let you collect them. Good luck getting refunded for your time and effort.

I would contact support for that issue, warframe.com/support

@OP unfortunately the only way to "farm" for a potato is to wait for alerts (recent David Bowie alert is an example). Every Dev Stream (every 2nd Friday) they do a "Gift of the. Lotus" alert, which can be anything from potato bps, to a fully built forma, and more recently an Exilus Adapter bp. Other then that,must farm prime parts or rare mods and sell them for some plat and pick up one.