Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Light Side Sith Is The Best Personality

Deshiel

Jacen solo became Darth Caedus .-.

Revan has nothing to do with it.

idk why people get that absurd notion from the fact they both wore masks. he was emulating Darth vader his grandfather, ironically so since vader hated himself for falling to the darkside and betraying the ones he cared about and he used it to fuel his power. Anakin was never truly dead because he kept a small part of light inside himself, the part that made him kill the emperor and save luke. he redeemed himself doing so.

Edited by (XB1)xLone Arkangelx

you said actually as if you were correcting me making me think you were saying that he wasn't the same person. he is. (they just stupidly changed his name) (that's why I said it would be better if they just switched back and he became Darth caedus after "completing his training*) it doesn't make any sense that they thought they couldn't tell anything new without their own rendition of the eu were they stick closer to the old anyway.

and I knew that actually. Ren's mask doesn't look like Revan's. Revan's was way better. saying he was inspired by Revan is also unlikely. I doubt Ren knows much of Revan. it was more of a helmet with a hood over it anyway. if he did know of him it would only be whatever survived in record.

it'd be great if they just dropped the whole spiel and was like okay the eu's back and incorporated into the next movies.

That could literally never happen logically. They gonna resurrect Han so Leia can pop out another son?

I doubt Ren knows much of Revan. 

Ren knows nothing of Revan, because Revan is not in the same canon as Ren.

well first and foremost I consider star wars before the Disney version the true canon. and in there version they could bring back anything into it at any time. the clone wars is considered Disney canon, that confirms Darth bane is canon, if Darth bane is canon. Darth Revan is canon. Bane learned from Revan's holocron. Boom. :p

Go read path of destruction. that's still canon and it's a great book. Bane began his journey by learning from other's that are mentioned in that book and then found Revan's holocron and that catapulted him ahead of the others on his path and he went on to start the rule of two. 

Go read path of destruction. that's still canon and it's a great book. Bane began his journey by learning from other's that are mentioned in that book and then found Revan's holocron and that catapulted him ahead of the others on his path and he went on to start the rule of two.

As I recall, the only things that are canon are the movies and the animated tv shows Clone Wars and Rebels.

even if they try to say it isn't and leave his teacher unspecified fan's would know it's Revan. and to be honest the old canon is still better. I hope they go back to it. there was no need to say it wasn't in order to tell new stories. I'd still read the book and any of the old eu books if you haven't already. there pretty good and better then what Disney does. one of  reason's I liked ep7 is because while they made a few changes they actually did respect the old eu somewhat. would of been worse if they hadn't. that'll always be starwars to me. how it was before Lucas sold out.