Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Tickets Not Replied To?

Verax

I took an optional reset about 4 days ago and lost my frost prime for some reason, and sent in a support ticket on the same day.

It would be nice if I even got so much as a "We're working on it", but there hasn't been any response at all for the past 4 days. I understand that since update 8 went live a ton of similar bugs are happening, but it would be nice to actually get an update on tickets.

How long would I have to wait for a reply, anyhow? I've seen people claiming that support hasn't gotten back to them for more than a week or so, so it would be good to get a rough gauge.

Sorry if I sound impatient.

Patience? And it varies I got a reply for a ticket I sent after U8 in 3 days and some of them are as old as 2 weeks.

Edit: I just notice that the OP does not specify if you are talking about the suit Frost Prime or Frost Prime BP. Iirc they said you would conserve the BP not the frame finished.

Edited by MegaWuchi

you do preserve the frame itself, I made a thread about that in the general bugs section of the forum (go check it out) with the attached disclaimer before you do a reset, it states that you keep whatever built prime item after the reset along with the vandal weapons. In my case my built prime is gone, and I found that there are 2 prime bps in my inventory instead. :/ I share my account with my younger brother and he spent a lot of time grinding for it, so I want to at least get it back for him before reporting back to camp for duties.

you do preserve the frame itself, I made a thread about that in the general bugs section of the forum (go check it out) with the attached disclaimer before you do a reset, it states that you keep whatever built prime item after the reset along with the vandal weapons. In my case my built prime is gone, and I found that there are 2 prime bps in my inventory instead. :/ I share my account with my younger brother and he spent a lot of time grinding for it, so I want to at least get it back for him before reporting back to camp for duties.

Hmm...seems they updated the post of the Optional Reset then. But yeah your best hopes is a support ticket.

Bests of luck.

Just to give everyone a heads up, since Update 8.0 went live, the number of tickets being submitted have increased 6-fold. Please bear with us while we get around to answering them all.

Cheers,

Draice.

Add in most everyone busy with E3 and you have a massive backlog.

Yeah, I have a support ticket pending from about 9 days ago... not sure what the problem here is...

I haven't this kind of problem with their support before... so it's probably that they are just swamped with stuff to get done for E3

day five and I'm off to camp. I'm kind of disappointed. I know E3 is a big deal, but you DO not put so many resources without a contingency plan, and it's vsry telling of DE's lack of SA.

I'm impatient, yes- but wouldn't you be if you only got to play with your sibling when you come home once in a long while?

Get your S#&$ together, DE.

edit: Make that day 6.

Edited by Verax

Yeah guys don't compain, it's a free game, they have limited staff, they are swamped with a huge influx of new players, and E3...

I think we just have to wait for them.

I will complain because I have the right to. If your going to have people pay for your game you should be able to give them whats promised in return no matter what. I paid for the hunter founder pack($54 in canadian) 4 days ago and still havent gotten anything. I still ended up putting $10 on steam and kept playing. Im on #34114 and just want my pack, im starting to get worried.

I will complain because I have the right to. If your going to have people pay for your game you should be able to give them whats promised in return no matter what. I paid for the hunter founder pack($54 in canadian) 4 days ago and still havent gotten anything. I still ended up putting $10 on steam and kept playing. Im on #34114 and just want my pack, im starting to get worried.

You have every right to complain, just like I have every right to stand outside a movie theater screaming about religious S#&$ and politics.

Does that mean anyone is going to appreciate it? NO.

You have every right to complain, just like I have every right to stand outside a movie theater screaming about religious S#&$ and politics.Does that mean anyone is going to appreciate it? NO.

I hate to have to correct you, but the fact is that money WAS spent for a product that didn't deliver or work. He's got every right to complain about it, like it or not. If refunds were a given I'd say to hell with it, let him get his refund, but at this point it's not very possibke to get a refund for the cash spent on the packs.

Before U7 :- When ever i post a ticket, i get replay within an hr. Most of the time instantly !

After U7 :- Tickets take a day , maybe 2

After U8 :- Ticket takes atleast 3 days !

3 days? More like at least a week. I'm on 10 days now. I understand that there's a lot to do for E3, but...

I'm ticket number 31217, no response yet. If any staff member is reading this, could I get a reply?

Personally when i reset, i did not have my Excal Prime.

I also had plenty of other reset players that did not have their completed Frost Prime warframe.

But do you really think that DE, a company that has compromised, not to the industry's ideals, to their loyal Warframe community, to NOT respond to your ticket?

I'm sorry to say this, but you got to get out of your chair and take a cold shower.

They'll get to you, thats a 100% guarentee since I have put tickets for the most ridiculous things ever and they STILL responded to me.

They're busy.

It's not like E3 is not the most hyped gaming event that occurs every year to gamers around the world.

And its not like E3 is probably one of the most stressful and nerve-wrecking event for game developers around the world.

What would give you that ridiculous idea? #maximumsarcasm

Give them a coffee break. DE deserves it.

Personally when i reset, i did not have my Excal Prime.

I also had plenty of other reset players that did not have their completed Frost Prime warframe.

But do you really think that DE, a company that has compromised, not to the industry's ideals, to their loyal Warframe community, to NOT respond to your ticket?

I'm sorry to say this, but you got to get out of your chair and take a cold shower.

They'll get to you, thats a 100% guarentee since I have put tickets for the most ridiculous things ever and they STILL responded to me.

They're busy.

It's not like E3 is not the most hyped gaming event that occurs every year to gamers around the world.

And its not like E3 is probably one of the most stressful and nerve-wrecking event for game developers around the world.

What would give you that ridiculous idea? #maximumsarcasm

Give them a coffee break. DE deserves it.

I asked for help on a ticket that's been sitting there for over a week, not for a white knight.

E3 is a big deal, sure. But life has to go on, business has to go on as usual. I don't sink money into a product and expect -this- kind of thing where I'm automatically supposed to empathise with how busy they are with something that doesn't affect me. The last thing I need now is some sort of drama in this thread, so I'll sum it off with this: There should at least be some sort of confirmation that the problems are being looked into instead of this deal where the ticket sits around for 9-10 days without any assignment or acknowledgement whatsoever.

There, are we crystal clear on this?

I asked for help on a ticket that's been sitting there for over a week, not for a white knight.

E3 is a big deal, sure. But life has to go on, business has to go on as usual. I don't sink money into a product and expect -this- kind of thing where I'm automatically supposed to empathise with how busy they are with something that doesn't affect me. The last thing I need now is some sort of drama in this thread, so I'll sum it off with this: There should at least be some sort of confirmation that the problems are being looked into instead of this deal where the ticket sits around for 9-10 days without any assignment or acknowledgement whatsoever.

There, are we crystal clear on this?

My point is that they WILL get to you.

I'm not sure if you realize this, but they are going to be at E3 during the whole event.

I do agree that they should have some confirmation, but honestly I don't think this justifies your attitude about this matter.

I'll sum off my point: "Keep calm and just play the game. The game would not have been where it is without us, so just trust in them to get to you eventually."

When I first submitted my ticket for a warframe that had gone missing, I figured I wouldn't get a reply for a few days, it was the weekend after all. But after five days I started to think I had fallen through the cracks, it's a disheartening feeling. It took looking into it here on the forums to see that this not only happens, it's the norm'. So, my feedback is, you guys need more staff, you never want to leave people hanging out in the cold thinking they've been forgotten about. Not everyone who plays the games are going to be forum crawlers, and that's exactly what they're going to feel when something happens big enough, in their mind, to justify writing a ticket to support.