The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Love People To Run Sorties, Etc With.

Liquid_soap

Hello! I'm Liquid_soap and I am looking for players, that are in the same situation as me. I have a few friends that play but they aren't very active and im pretty much stuck with doing sorites in pubs, and as we all know that can be VERY frustrating. For that reason i would love other players that want to run Sorties, Void missions, Really anything Feel free to add my or just leave your IGN and i'll add you. Thanks for your time :D! My Timezone is EST, and im on from usually 5-6 pm to anywhere from 6-9 am.

Hello! I'm Liquid_soap and I am looking for players, that are in the same situation as me. I have a few friends that play but they aren't very active and im pretty much stuck with doing sorites in pubs, and as we all know that can be VERY frustrating. For that reason i would love other players that want to run Sorties, Void missions, Really anything Feel free to add my or just leave your IGN and i'll add you. Thanks for your time :D! My Timezone is EST, and im on from usually 5-6 pm to anywhere from 6-9 am.

Hey, I'm down. 

It's more fun and rewarding with friends cause you can strategize a squad before going in.

However, I prefer to do Spies solo because I take forever to hack consoles. I don't rush Spies. And, sometimes, I choose a cheap way like Valkyr for survival, Sabotage, and Exterminates, but we can work it out. I prefer more frame variety when I have a good squad. 

I'm also on EST and same times as you. However, I'm sometimes doing clan/alliance activities and may be busy.

Just PM me before inviting to make sure. If offline, just PM here and I'll get on.

Hope to play with you soon, Tenno.