Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Rescue Missions

Magicfingers

i have noticed when i join a pug group on rescue missions, the lotus will tell you he (or she) has been found even though he is stil locked up in a cell. and even though they're still in the cell, most people take off for extraction leaving him locked up in the cell...people...it's a resscue mission...you have to save the guy...not run off leaving him behind. if you hear the lotus say he's been found and you don't see him anywhere, look at your mini map...it'll show you which cell he's in after the lotus tells you he's been found...i've noticed lots of low level frames (noobs i guess) and even high level frames do this. they hear "he's been found" and take off for the exit...i don't know if this will cause you to fail the mission or not because i always take the time to see which cell he's in and let him out, but i'm pretty sure you can't leave unless he's with you....correct me if i'm wrong about that please.

It's actually a known bug that people like to abuse. Since you don't need to bring the hostage to extraction it is simply much less troublesome, especially in high-level missions, to leave the hostage inside the cell.