Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comba Feedback.

Revel72

Happened to find out that Combas with Angstrum have tracking shots. Pretty much like Bombards.

And when it is sortie... Things... Might go A bit out of the hands unless the comba is put down immediately. Overall nothing else really bothers me in these. Always when I heard their common sound I just went after it and tore it down.

Although I happened to notice that they appear in both woman and male models what is a bit new in line of Corpus and I raise my hat to you DE. Although Combas make me think that Corpus is partly seeing killing of us sport. What just makes me even more willing to tore down one as fast as I can.

Only thing what really needs to be changed is tracking rockets in Sortie missions because in those... Results are more than potentially having a disaster on your lap and some frustration instead of people walking away mission with some wounds. The projectile speed is okay on my part as it is pretty much same as Ogris but the fact that you gave a Disruptor double the chance of crowd control player. Is not really okay when thinking about endless mission types and the fact that they also follows you until they hits you or the wall.