Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*taps Mic* Testing? Can All Of You Hear Me?

(XBOX)SII Frederic

Well im not new to the game but I'm new to the community of Warframe, and as of lately i decided to change that and become more active on the forums to learn the most i can and get the most out of this game i can.

Highlights of my Warframe Career

- Highest Rated Bolter Prime prime for almost one year running on warframe Builder (even though now builder is outdated since release of U18)

link - http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Boltor_prime/t_30_22203340_131-6-5-132-2-5-133-5-5-137-1-10-141-4-5-147-7-5-150-0-10-405-3-5_150-8-137-7-132-8-405-9-141-6-133-6-131-6-147-9/en/2-0-44/44198/

- Was a Praetorian in the legion of cosmos ; now leading my own clan looking for active members btw 

- 31 days of playtime (not a lot but college can only permit so much)

- mastery rank of 10 (its low i know)

but to summarize everything i enjoy helping newer players and trying to help them get over the beginning grind that turns so many players away from this wonderful game. I also want to become so much more involved in this wonderful community i've only scratched the surface of this wonderful frost bubble of a game. 

If you want to join my clan we're called Darvo Incorporated (we're going to change the name when we become a moon clan but we want to wait for more players and have a forum post for our members to pitch ideas of a new name for the clan.) and looking for experienced players to start off with to help finish the research we're at around 47% done with all the research with only 2 people doing all this research. also we're looking for a decent Alliance to join nothing like art of war or the order but something decent. I'll be putting up a post. 

- 01 JAN 2016 

- Long Live the Tenno Long Live Warframe <3

Tenno,

Your mastery rank does not determine what you bring to the community.  People will judge by that number and sometimes it is simply off the mark on the quality of the player.  Collecting and leveling everything does show a level of commitment that no one can deny, but it is not the end all be all. 

My subjective opinion of course.  ;-)

In any event, welcome to the community!

Warm Regards,

WindHorse
Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open

Welcome, Tenno!  You're right in that there's so much more to the game and community than just a bunch of people running around shooting shiz, so we're glad to have you join us!

I'd offer to do runs with you, but as I don't have an X1, I will wish you good luck with your clan!  It's a big endeavor, so best of luck, and I hope you guys are around long enough to maybe have a PC division ;)

Speaking of X1, how is the game on it?  

Tenno,

Your mastery rank does not determine what you bring to the community.  People will judge by that number and sometimes it is simply off the mark on the quality of the player.  Collecting and leveling everything does show a level of commitment that no one can deny, but it is not the end all be all. 

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

I think he knows, but that doesn't mean he isn't proud of getting to that point!  Don't bash him for being proud of something, my friend :)

Welcome, Tenno!  You're right in that there's so much more to the game and community than just a bunch of people running around shooting shiz, so we're glad to have you join us!

I'd offer to do runs with you, but as I don't have an X1, I will wish you good luck with your clan!  It's a big endeavor, so best of luck, and I hope you guys are around long enough to maybe have a PC division ;)

I think he knows, but that doesn't mean he isn't proud of getting to that point!  Don't bash him for being proud of something, my friend :)

Oh, I was commenting more to his caveat where he says "low, I know".  This did not stand out as a proud thing to, but some sort of caveat on his part.  I was only attempting to dissuade the thought of it being low and it mattering on his relevance to the community.  

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

For console game standards its great honestly its a very intricate, honestly I've described it as destiny with more guns, armor, abilities, customization and better RNG. updates take longer cause of microsoft lol xD but besides that id have to say its wonderful.

only things i usually complain about is how easily people give up on the game. only thing id say is maybe give some pop-ups in the beginning to show them how the codex works cause most issues are people not knowing the codex exists lol. 

and oh yes i'd love to have a pc division i'd love to buy a great pc and transfer my account over to pc and play on there (quicker updates lol) 

Tenno,

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

lol its fine i don't think you were bashing me man lol, i worked early on with my boltor and frost build for end game and im just leveling things up as they come slowly getting mastery up. so what is your subjective opinion of me ;) lol 

thank you for the "warm" welcome lol :)

Yeah, I guess what I was attempting did not convey well...guess it is one of situations where in your head it works.

Boltor and weapons like are still some of my mainstays no matter what I am running.  I think I like the impact, the style...shrug...

I run a Boltor P. when I am leveling my frames I still have not gave enough love to. 

Anyways, welcome again and I hope your stay is long and fruitful.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

For console game standards its great honestly its a very intricate, honestly I've described it as destiny with more guns, armor, abilities, customization and better RNG. updates take longer cause of microsoft lol xD but besides that id have to say its wonderful.

only things i usually complain about is how easily people give up on the game. only thing id say is maybe give some pop-ups in the beginning to show them how the codex works cause most issues are people not knowing the codex exists lol. 

and oh yes i'd love to have a pc division i'd love to buy a great pc and transfer my account over to pc and play on there (quicker updates lol) 

ah rock on.  I always wondered how the controls were for X1, just because there are so many that it's hard to imagine playing without a keyboard and mouse, especially squad chats.

and hey, if you ever get a pc division running, feel free to let me know, and we can always help you guys get going on pc :) Always willing to help fellow Tenno!!

In the meantime, happy hunting!

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about your mastery rank to much, I've been playing since Cicero Crisis Event (Update 10-11 I believe) and I'm only Mastery 14, lots of my friends are 20-21, mastery just means how many weapons/frames you level I stick to my trusty Rakta Cernos/Soma Prime and Ivara/Trinity and I'm good

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about your mastery rank to much, I've been playing since Cicero Crisis Event (Update 10-11 I believe) and I'm only Mastery 14, lots of my friends are 20-21, mastery just means how many weapons/frames you level I stick to my trusty Rakta Cernos/Soma Prime and Ivara/Trinity and I'm good

yea i dont blame you man i main frost(p)/loki(p) and im trying to lv trinity(p) right now lol its just i like trading with people so more rank is needed xD

"we're going to change the name when we become a moon clan but we want to wait for more players and have a forum post for our members to pitch ideas of a new name for the clan."

ever tried the Clan Name: "Clem Appreciation Clan" fighting in honor for Clem and the whole Fandom standing behind our Sentry turret Grineer?

Edited by mosquitoswatter

"we're going to change the name when we become a moon clan but we want to wait for more players and have a forum post for our members to pitch ideas of a new name for the clan."

ever tried the Clan Name: "Clem Appreciation Clan" fighting in honor for Clem and the whole Fandom standing behind our Sentry turret Grineer?

xD beautiful i'll throw it in the forum post later this month when we start our open recruitment on X1 lol

The C.A.C.?