Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello World !

GJMDarkBoss

I'm DarkBoss, the lord of Darkness, and possibly master of this universe ( at least in my head ;) ).

First to developpers :

- I'm glad to have found such a neat, well designed, and optimised ( C2D e8400, GTX260, msi p35 ). It's beautiful fast-paced and i love the F2P concept, you are going to raise money quick.

Then to the community:

- It's been quite a while that i found teammates actually waiting for you, reviving you and when you are a noob ( like me ) they show you quickly what to do ! 
I'm really enjoying this, and hope to play with YOU soon :)

Have fun.

Hello Tenno, welcome to the war. Feel free to invite me if you ever want to run some missions, I usually try to stay close to my team mates and watch their back, but expect the same from my team mates.

Welcome to warframe. I hope you enjoy this game as much as me

Thanks, yes i really really like it, it just passed N1 in my list, right in front of TF2 ! :)

Welcome! heres hoping i run into you in the field, pro tip. break /EVERYTHING/

Yes, i smash everything and get a ton of loots and xp, that's fun because, when you wander in a room they hear the sound of you picking up credits and they get back to have some :)

Anyways, see you soon ! :)

Hello , fellow tenno and welcome to Warframe.

Thanks, hope i'll learn fast, so much things to take into consideration, brain OVERHEAT :)