Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'ullo From A Dutchman

mosquitoswatter

hello,

as some of you could read from the title, i'm a Dutchman who's been playing Warframe for a year now.

In that year i've gone from excalibur with a Mk-1 Braton and a Skana endlesly hacking into a Corrupted Heavy Gunner

into...

...8 different Warframes hitting a Corrupted Heavy Gunner (yes, progress is being made in the "Corrupted Gunner

Carnage" =P) into a quivering gelatinous mess ragdolling to the other side of the room, failing to notice the other

enemies lining up the shot on my distracted Warframe. (everybody makes mistakes).

i got into the Game a year ago because a friend told me to give it a shot, which resulted in me getting drawed into the game and a year later being Mastery Rank 9 (i know it's not the highest). 

so this is my long drawn-out introduction on the Forums.

feel free to ask any questions about my experiences in Warframe and again...

...Hallo iedereen

Hallo, Tenno!

Welcome to the forums and it is always good to hear when a Tenno has that moment where there just get sucked in...

I hope your journeys continue to provide you that same excitement!

Warm Regards,

WindHorse
Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open

Welcome Tenno!, 

Don't worry about mastery rank lol it just shows how many different things you use not how good you are as a player. I bet you're a great player if you've been playing for a year. I'd offer to play but sadly im on X1.

BTW what is your favorite frame? ^.^

If you ever need assistance or help on anything just hit me up bro i'm always down to help a fellow tenno on any platform.

Warmest Greetings,

SII Frederic :D

Welcome Tenno!, 

Don't worry about mastery rank lol it just shows how many different things you use not how good you are as a player. I bet you're a great player if you've been playing for a year. I'd offer to play but sadly im on X1.

BTW what is your favorite frame? ^.^

If you ever need assistance or help on anything just hit me up bro i'm always down to help a fellow tenno on any platform.

Warmest Greetings,

SII Frederic :D

my favorite warframe i have right now is Ash Prime, although i finally build Wukong and i'm leveling him at the moment, so there is maybe a new favorite coming up =D

my favorite warframe i have right now is Ash Prime, although i finally build Wukong and i'm leveling him at the moment, so there is maybe a new favorite coming up =D

ahh i have an ash prime set sitting in my foundry is he fun? Should i make him or sell him? also how is wukong the clan im in we just started research on the last part of wukong how is he as well? 

ahh i have an ash prime set sitting in my foundry is he fun? Should i make him or sell him? also how is wukong the clan im in we just started research on the last part of wukong how is he as well? 

as with every warframe, it depends on how you play. if i'm playing solo i'm a bit more cautious and try to sneak a bit more around the danger, as if i'm within  a group, i'm more agressive (to the point of being extremly reckless, dissregarding anyone's safety, mine and the poor guy trying to revive me XP) 

Ash Prime is great for Sneaking around the place and due to higher armor also pretty good in the Melee role, altough you'll need to be careful and be methodical about your approach, because in the end of the day you're still a Ninja ; )

My Wukong is just low level and hasn't got all his skills maxed out. but from playing with him i learned that he can take out large groups of enemies with Defy and quickly retreat to a safe place with Cloud walker to re-access the battlefield again after you've dealt your initial strike.

as with every warframe, it depends on how you play. if i'm playing solo i'm a bit more cautious and try to sneak a bit more around the danger, as if i'm within  a group, i'm more agressive (to the point of being extremly reckless, dissregarding anyone's safety, mine and the poor guy trying to revive me XP) 

Ash Prime is great for Sneaking around the place and due to higher armor also pretty good in the Melee role, altough you'll need to be careful and be methodical about your approach, because in the end of the day you're still a Ninja ; )

My Wukong is just low level and hasn't got all his skills maxed out. but from playing with him i learned that he can take out large groups of enemies with Defy and quickly retreat to a safe place with Cloud walker to re-access the battlefield again after you've dealt your initial strike.

wukong sounds like fun ^.^ ill have to try him out i've tried ash and loki and i enjoyed loki more but ash prime lloks realy nice xD so i might make him xD but thank you for your descriptions of both ^.^ have fun bro

Hey man, cool om te zien dat er steeds meer Nederlanders op Warframe zijn.

Hope to meet you ingame soon :)

Anyway, welcome to the forums

There are a lot of Dutchmen in warframe playing right now, only their nicknames hide their nationality.

I'm in an entirely Dutch Clan called "Cardinal Sins" ( with exception of one of our warlords, he's a South African who speaks Dutch, and some new recruits.)

BTW this brings me to the point that we're recruiting now so if anyone's interested ;P