Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controlling The Glaive

N7-RiceSphere

HEYYY GUYS!!!! is it just me or does we all want to be able to controll the glaive lik how hayden tenno did in dark sector? cuz that would be awesome but it cant only be done in a solo mission

Nothanks. While it takes more luck than skill to multikill on a glaive throw, you ARE able to steer it on its return path, depending on where you move you might be able to guide it through one or two more baddies before the glaive is caught.  

Would be nice if the glaive just went through people instead of bouncing off them like it bounces off walls.

That will be too OP. Especially in one of the map in Defense mission with long walkway funnelling most enemies along that path. All you need to do is throw your glaive and see the enemies fall like lego.

The stalkers kunai go through people, according to my friend, I dont think it would be OP if a glaive did. Already many melee weapons hit areas in front of ya anyway. Especially considering how long you have to wait for it to come back before can throw it again. Would be nice to see some math behind that before just deciding for everyone if its OP or not compared to other weapons and such already existing in the game.