Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everybody!

(XBOX)megablock

Man, you can't get a more unique topic title than that. I know, I could've been a lot more witty with it, but I thought I should keep everything relatively simple. So, to get right to the point, I joined Warframe around Mesa's release, so I know my way around there, but I didn't join the forum community until a couple months ago, so I'm still figuring everything out. I was incredibly shy, and afraid of harsh judgement (I have some social anxiety), but despite that, I decided to join here anyways. After seeing some other intros, I thought I should make one as well to...Introduce me. I have to say that this community is one of the best I've joined, and I am honored to be a part of it. I hope I can fit in well.

Just in case some people are curious (doubtful, but w/e), I main an Excal (although Atlas is quickly taking his place) and I primarily use Dread, Akjagara (All the bleed damage) and a Prisma Skana (Bright Purity ftw) or a Galatine, depending. I do use other gear at times, but this is my standard loadout. I'm curious as to what you guys use, so feel free to say. Or don't. Either one is fine.

That's all I can really say, so I'll end it here. I hope to meet some of you out on the field!

Edited by (XB1)megablock

Welcome, Tenno!

You will be just fine.  Ignore the people who are overly critical on judgement.  Nurture the people who are constructive and helpful.

We are glad that you are here and I wish you luck in your journey through the solar system!

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open

Welcome Fellow Tenno!!!

Yes as i can see you are quickly learning how welcoming and loving this community it is^.^ I hope you stay active follow some forums and stay active within them. :)

if you need help on say builds farming or any little tips i can try to help to the best of my ability :)

i usually main Frost P. (my baby) and i run a 5 forma boltor P with a 4 forma lex P and my melee depends on what mood im in but usually a dragon nikana is found at my side. 

welcome to the community again and stay frosty ;)

sincere regards, SII Frederic 

• 2 weeks later...