The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solution To Small Clans And Dojo Prices

sz2142

I've been reading peoples complaints on how expensive the Dojo is for small clans so I thought up a solution that should make everyone happy... it's pretty simple too. The first couple of rooms are cheap. Then they increase in price after a certain amount. This lets small clans build the basics wile allowing large clans to show how big they are. 

First to post and thumbs up :)

Yeah that sounds easily doable and acceptable, i mean when it all comes down to it, dojos are just a way to show off who has the biggest eepen around, so this doesnt really hurt big the clans's pride.

"CLANS/DOJO-GATE

CLAN SIZE: We're currently thinking of these tiers: Shadow Clan (30 limit), River Clan (100 limit), Mountain Clan (500 limit), Moon Clan (2000 limit). Existing massive clans will likely grandfathered in but there may be upkeep friction for those really crazy sized ones. We will avoid forced splits though. Starting a clan will take some resources. Jumping between clans will be slow to reduce exploits. We need these limits to help bring sanity to database, networking and balance equations. Stay tuned, as we're still working out the details.

CONSTRUCTION COSTS: Sorry about how this turned out, slapping "Alpha" on it was not enough. Soon the size of your clan will affect the crafting costs (duh). To grow a Shadow Clan to a River Clan (and beyond) will require building a new structure to increase the capacity. Connector pieces will be adjusted in cost. Large clans will not feel a ton of difference. It will make all the difference for small ones. This will not be a linear curve, larger group of more active players will be able to build faster but it won't be such a ridiculous gap."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55421-update-8-related-work/