The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place/way To Farm Stalker?

BabyBomi

Question

14 answers to this question

Interceptions, survivals, defense missions.

He can spawn before the game starts, just waiting the couple minutes (was it 5? Idc) and then restarting the game is therefore the best way to "farm" him. I wouldn't recommend this tho. He'll appear sooner or later and just playing the game is definitly more satisfying then wasting your day with waiting in empty corridors. Just make sure that you/your team has at least ONE effective weapon/ability at hand.

Fleeing is a win btw. You don't have to "kill" him for a dropp. Seems to be the new animation to the previous duel defeat.

Had an encounter a couple days ago that also resulted in him fleeing while i was matched with a wukong that was waiting for more members to join draco...he fled before he could even attack (volt-speed+channeling+broken war melee x2) AND dropped a mod. A straight kill is nothing but overkill damage.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Interceptions, survivals, defense missions.

He can spawn before the game starts, just waiting the couple minutes (was it 5? Idc) and then restarting the game is therefore the best way to "farm" him. I wouldn't recommend this tho. He'll appear sooner or later and just playing the game is definitly more satisfying then wasting your day with waiting in empty corridors. Just make sure that you/your team has at least ONE effective weapon/ability at hand.

Fleeing is a win btw. You don't have to "kill" him for a dropp. Seems to be the new animation to the previous duel defeat.

Had an encounter a couple days ago that also resulted in him fleeing while i was matched with a wukong that was waiting for more members to join draco...he fled before he could even attack (volt-speed+channeling+broken war melee x2) AND dropped a mod. A straight kill is nothing but overkill damage.

Oh ok, yeah  he came to draco in the corrider before we even went up the lift. But we all had weak weapons haha D: and he fled and didn't drop anything

I faced him twice yestrerday on the moon tileset (md and crossfire). Hencame as shadow stalker twice. Killed him both times considering I was loki and he dropped dread and despair.

He always comes when I'm not ready lol .... OR he drops a mod like molten impact which I have like 300 of

He always comes when I'm not ready lol .... OR he drops a mod like molten impact which I have like 300 of

Honestly its insane to me. I was doing some focus farming when grustrag 3 came and beat up my loki. Then the red veil came for me (they always do). Then i decided to finish all earth nodes and stalker came with the sentients at the exact same time. Then I do a corpus intersection for nitain extract and the zanuka hunter comes. I go back to moon tileset and stalker comes again. Nonstop assasin and assasin or deathsquad over and over again. Can I not be left in peace grinding? :(

Edited by (PS4)AnishAnkit

Honestly its insane to me. I was doing some focus farming when grustrag 3 came and beat up my loki. Then the red veil came for me (they always do). Then i decided to finish all earth nodes and stalker came Then I do a corpus intersection for nitain extract. I go back to moon tileset and stalker comes again. Nonstop assasin and assasin or deathsquad over and over again. :(

Haha good to know, guess i'll join you later xD

what exact weapons are recommended for overcoming his damage adaption? here's my setup

Phage - Max Rank (Viral)

Hikou Prime - Max Rank (Blast)

and Dragon Nikana - Max Rank (Corrosive+Blast)

i use frost 95% of the time and im trying to find ways to down shadow stalker before i run out of ammo

I just use vaykor hek and blast him in the face

I'II recommend you a defence mission with speed nova, and you will extract at 5. I recommend defence beacuse you can finish it before 5 mins instead of survival and running to extraction. So any fast defence mission will help you (i do not saw someting like that in wiki but he always attacks me when i use a noob low rank frame.) Spawn Chance = 1.5% + (0.5% × P); P = Number of Squad members.