The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights Hospitaller Want You To Join

(XBOX)TSB Damocles

Hello fellow Tenno, The Knights Hospitallers are a mountain clan (on the leaderboards) over 200 active members! We are recruiting both new and experienced players we are a family of helpful and friendly players, looking to increase our ranks with active members. If you are new you don't have to worry about a thing we have members that dedicate every waking minute to helping!! We will arm you and mod you out with the best mods in the game, need to run a thousand voids? No problem we have void runners that are always looking to run void from 30t1 caps to 80 t4 survival we have PVP Dedicated members that kill CFE members on a daily bases. Research is completed our dojo is the size of a solar system our alliance is League of Assassins we broke off from arbiters rage and art of war the two best alliances in the game. Come and join the family message EbolaChan4Life to start your new life as a knight and honor the old ways FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE TENNO! LONG LIVE THE LOTUS!

Greetings Mackenzie261,

I have been a part of AoW for quite some time now and I would like to point out that you have never been in Art of War. If you are going to lie about that then I must also assume that you are lying about the rest of your post. Now as My good friend Bejing just stated, You have the option to accept our 4v4. Your best members vs ours. If you defeat us (you won't) You may post that picture up on here to show that you are the greatest. You say that you kill CFE Members on a daily basis. But are you killing our best members or our new members? That's a question that we can surely find out if you accept this challenge. If not, we can easily assume that you are no better than Mandalorian Raiders, or any other clan that has challenged us. Every time that we are challenged... we win. This is fact. You have a nice ego. Let's see if you have the skill to go with it. You do not know what we are about. You don't know who we are. Your ignorance will be your end.

You hide behind the Lotus... We stand tall in the Conclave.
Your Lotus is wilting.... Our Vikings stand strong.

May Odin have mercy on you all.

-CFE GIzzyMcFish

HAHAHAHAHA! I was in AoW when it was first formed brought in to defeat The order it was Xedus and his alliance AoW that defeated the order NOT JUST CFE! Like always you guys blow everything out of the water even your strength.... We gladly accept your challenge NAME THE DATE AND TIME. I have had a bounty out on ANYONE with CFE in their name for a while now 50 plat to any hospitaller knight who records themselves beating you guys. You sit there on your high throne thinking yourselves untouchable looking down on all other Tenno but ask CFE Beijing the two of us use to run rails against the order we even held off a full rail squad just him and me. Name the date and my finest will be their to meet you (Beijing our friendship will not protect you from what's coming CFE nor your false gods can protect you from the lotus and the hospitallers. You may lie to you clansmen but you cannot lie to the lotus for she sees all) and for better or worst the league of assassins will be coming for you we will erase the very name CFE from the history books your Norse gods are weak there is none but the lotus!! All others will burn at the hands of the HOSPITALLER KNIGHTS

FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE TENNO LONG LIVE THE LOTUS MAY SHE BLOSSOM FOR AN ETERNITY!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! I was in AoW when it was first formed brought in to defeat The order it was Xedus and his alliance AoW that defeated the order NOT JUST CFE! Like always you guys blow everything out of the water even your strength.... We gladly accept your challenge NAME THE DATE AND TIME. I have had a bounty out on ANYONE with CFE in their name for a while now 50 plat to any hospitaller knight who records themselves beating you guys. You sit there on your high throne thinking yourselves untouchable looking down on all other Tenno but ask CFE Beijing the two of us use to run rails against the order we even held off a full rail squad just him and me. Name the date and my finest will be their to meet you (Beijing our friendship will not protect you from what's coming CFE nor your false gods can protect you from the lotus and the hospitallers. You may lie to you clansmen but you cannot lie to the lotus for she sees all) and for better or worst the league of assassins will be coming for you we will erase the very name CFE from the history books your Norse gods are weak there is none but the lotus!! All others will burn at the hands of the HOSPITALLER KNIGHTS

FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE TENNO LONG LIVE THE LOTUS MAY SHE BLOSSOM FOR AN ETERNITY!!!!

Dear Ebola, Friendship ? I literally only messaged you to join your clan and see which clans were in league of assassins. I've fought nearly all of my rail battles solo or with close friends. I don't let random plebs have the chance to see my ultimate form. The time is 6pm pacific tomorrow. You are not friends with us, many people have been in a clan in the AoW. However the Hospitalers have NEVER been in AoW or AR like you so claimed. You had to put a bounty on our heads so that means you lied about killing us on a daily. You just picked a fight with the ONLY clan to have over 150k Tenno kills! In fact we just went over 300k Tenno kills. All of our members are outfitted for free our own clan has over 500million in our clan vault alone, and we all know AoW are billionaires. You cannot stand against our might however pathetically you may try. Talk all the smack you want! Every week CFE gives out event prizes and every month holds a 300$ event. You can "put up" whatever bounty you want. None of your members are outfitted for pvp. We have been training non-stop for 300days in conclave......so good luck Edited by (XB1)CFE Beijing

Why spew such lies? We both know the truth my man. Unlike CFE and most other clans we don't have have to buy our members we pick them up when they are new and train them many have told me knights hospitallers are THE most helpful clan/guild they have EVER been in. Myself and a handful of others in KH were in art of war in the clan 0uter heaven when our leader flipping out and started kicking us and stalking our female members we left and created knights hospitallers dark hart brought us in and then we left from there due to alliance issues now we are the league of assassins. I can personally send you the screenshots of me with the alliance badges and I might still have the videos of us running rails in your "ultimate form" LUL but sure lets go with what you said if that makes you feel better my team will be there at 6 don't you worry :)

Why spew such lies? We both know the truth my man. Unlike CFE and most other clans we don't have have to buy our members we pick them up when they are new and train them many have told me knights hospitallers are THE most helpful clan/guild they have EVER been in. Myself and a handful of others in KH were in art of war in the clan 0uter heaven when our leader flipping out and started kicking us and stalking our female members we left and created knights hospitallers dark hart brought us in and then we left from there due to alliance issues now we are the league of assassins. I can personally send you the screenshots of me with the alliance badges and I might still have the videos of us running rails in your "ultimate form" LUL but sure lets go with what you said if that makes you feel better my team will be there at 6 don't you worry :)

Send me a video of me running a rail.

image_zpsg9pgpfki.jpeg

image_zpsyu9jnnav.jpeg

Dear Ebola not only did you stand me up, you send an underling to make excuses for you. How about you pick the day and time. We don't care. We're CFE we have multiple 4man squads fighting each other for a shot at you and your clan. Let us know, but the point being is that you said, "Don't worry I'll have my team there by six" it is as of now 7:31 and it says you haven't been on in 24hrs. So please in the future keep our clan name out of your mouth and off your forum thread. Because as always..... " I'm your Huckleberry"

Dear Ebola not only did you stand me up, you send an underling to make excuses for you. How about you pick the day and time. We don't care. We're CFE we have multiple 4man squads fighting each other for a shot at you and your clan. Let us know, but the point being is that you said, "Don't worry I'll have my team there by six" it is as of now 7:31 and it says you haven't been on in 24hrs. So please in the future keep our clan name out of your mouth and off your forum thread. Because as always..... " I'm your Huckleberry"

Dear Mr. Ebola, you are disgustingly misinformed. CFE picks up its members and outfits them (for free) with the best mods and gear you will never know. When was the last time your clan was called "The Best PvP clan in Warframe? NEVER! And if you want to have a valid argument, try not to fudge it up by standing up a 4v4 and sending an underling with your pitiful and, quite arguably, childish excuses to try and make up for the fact that your clan is incompetent, both pvp-wise and overall. RAGE TENNO, RAGE

Check yourself before you go accusing others of lies ebola.

To clear matters up, yes ebolachan4life was in AoW. He was in my clan 0uter Heaven. He was kicked and blacklisted from 0H/AoW for being a hateful homophob and a liar. 

Edited by (XB1)gEeZuS hEd TrIp

Ah jesus headtrip the mad man I think you'll find Ebola isn't a homophobe due to the Bible luke:1 if you wish to make such remarks at least make them true and as for the showing I stayed until 630 your time and no show the time gap makes it extremely difficult.one more thing for head trip you tried to pUllapool the blacklisted crap with arbiters but it didn't go to well did it?

Ah jesus headtrip the mad man I think you'll find Ebola isn't a homophobe due to the Bible luke:1 if you wish to make such remarks at least make them true and as for the showing I stayed until 630 your time and no show the time gap makes it extremely difficult.one more thing for head trip you tried to pUllapool the blacklisted crap with arbiters but it didn't go to well did it?

Mackenzie261, your post is literally incomprehensible due to your lack of control over English grammar. I was in the party with Vulari and the Vikings who were fighting each other to rip your team to shreds. We were ready to fight you but your warlord couldn't even get online because he was too scared to fight us. Vulari messaged both you and Ebola about the fight so don't even attempt to say CFE no-showed. Vikings always keep their word, especially when it involves the chance to spill Tenno blood. 

Dear mackenzie261, if you want to have a valid argument, don't use badly stated bible quotes to justify an act because quite honestly, not all of us believe in your beliefs. Being a homophobe cannot be justified not even if the president said it was cool. Secondly CFE isn't one to back away from a fight. So please try to schedule a proper 4v4 in conclave at a coordinated time where both sides of the sandwich can clash and one and for all prove who is the better PvP clan (Hint: Not you). Thank you, have a nice day.

http://screenshotscontent-t2001.xboxlive.com/000901f0baa6ba66-1851d283-38ca-40b8-a5d6-03b82e6e2c0c/Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=W%2Fhd%2F0bLlLjp%2BvuSECLWhBFJxWNLmkjJhwkYoQnXujE%3D&st=2016-01-08T21%3A33%3A11Z&se=2016-01-08T22%3A38%3A11Z&sp=r&__gda__=1452292691_afd874f17d5a67c6941562e99d2b0ad2

My team waited over two hours for Ebola or MacKenzie to send any of us an invite. How are you going to brag about being better than CFE but then hide with your tail between your legs ? At least HYDRA had the balls to go through with it.