Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europa Boss

unmog

We must have scared them off I think. I've never noticed it until now, but I was going back over some missions I left yellow and I was like "Wait, which of these are an assassination mission?" Couldn't find a boss... does anyone know if this is simply an oversight? Are there any plans to add more to this area? It seems odd that this is the only place without a boss, seems strange to me, one of these is not like the others, you know? One of my friends said he heard the stalker shows up more often here, is that true? If not, maybe it SHOULD be. :p Anyway... other than morphics drop here... supposedly that is since Ive yet to get any, would help if there was... I dunno... a boss with a higher drop rate for them or something :p Point is... I'm not really seeing the "point" in Europa.

Also why does it say infested are spreading through the area? Most of these places are Corpus... another oversight? It looks like someone forgot to carry the one, like, 100 times. This area just feels incomplete... and the description mentions orokin derelicts, is that supposed to be related to the void missions somehow? Higher drop rates for keys maybe? Anyone have any hard data? I never see anyone in europa really.

It was the stalker but then he got sick of sitting around waiting for Tenno and instead went hunting for them.

I dunno, given the mention of orokin derelicts and the fact that Fusion Moas first showed up here, they might add something special here later.

Ah, you mean like a giant floaty bot? That'd be different. But they really need to changed Europa's description from infested to Corpus at least. Simple edit. "The Corpus are spreading throught the Orokin Derelicts in this region" even would work, lazy fix but would be more accurate.