The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fyi: Ultra Rare Stances - Pvp Weekly Rewards

-Zr-Scroll

Question

As we all know by now you can get 4 different rewards by completing all the weekly PvP missions, from which the Stance part is the most intriguing one.

Teshin_5th_Weekly_Stance.JPG

That is literally the 2nd ever Crimson Dervish I've gotten after the release of the mod type. I've been playing Warframe daily since (and before).

I don't know what the actual drop chances are, but it seems there is quite a nice chance of getting some rare stances out of it.

Now I just have to make some sacrifices for RNGesus and hope he blesses me with those Stances that Manics keep in their pockets =P

After the recent (18.2.0) patches there was a huge change to PvP daily missions lowering the amount of things you need to do to complete them. This has made the completion of the Weekly mission very much faster and easier since it doesn't take much of a time to complete the dailies anymore. I only played on 4 different days less than an hour per day to get that weekly reward pile from Teshin.

Besides the 100k credits and 50k Standing are really nice even thou I've already maxed out the Conclave syndicate and bought all the mods for it. Even the 10x Rare resource pack could be really welcome for most players.

TL;DR;  

FYI; It seems you have a change to get Ultra rare Stances from PvP weekly reward!

2 answers to this question