The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mount Rush Mod (My Thanks To De For A Great 2015)

LifeNine

I wanted to show my appreciation to DE for creating this amazing game, so I did a little drawing. The faces aren't completely accurate, but I think it's ok. You should be able to tell who is who. I know there's plenty more people who work on this game, but these are just the faces we see all the time. Thank you everyone at DE for making this game!

mount_rushmod_by_paoiue-d9n1q15.jpg

DeviantArt description for those interested:

A parody of Mount Rushmore with the faces of the Warframe Dev team. All faces taken from the last Dev stream of 2015. The position is also based on the seating of all the recent Dev streams. They all, except Steve, have serious faces because the faces on Mount Rushmore are not smiling. I made Steve the exception because I just couldn't not use that face.

I drew this because I really like Warframe, and I hope they continue to make this an awesome game in 2016. I started this on Dec 19 and it was supposed to be complete by the end of 2015, but I got lazy and lost some motivation to work on this at some point. Better late than never I suppose. Here's to another great year in Warframe. It was pretty good when I drew Sheldon, but I felt like it got worst as I moved onto the Geoff. It got even worst with Rebecca, then I think it started to get better with Steve. Then Scott just ended up better again. Maybe it's just bald people are easier to draw. lol.

Alternate title would be "Mount Rush 5 Plat" =p.gif. Also Mag's there because Mag's the best. biggrin.gif

Note: the left top side of the image is darker because I had to stitch together two scans, and the first scan came out a little darker up there. I digitally brightened the top there, but you can still see some of the darkness near the edges.

From left to right:
- Sheldon (Studio Manager)
- Geoff (Animation Director)
- Rebecca (Community Manager)
- Steve (Creative Director)
- Scott (Design Director)

Dev stream 65: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTgP0f…
Sheldon's face at 8:11 (youtu.be/zTgP0fCNRc8?t=491)
Geoff's face at 24:13 (youtu.be/zTgP0fCNRc8?t=1453)
Rebecca's face at 25:10 (youtu.be/zTgP0fCNRc8?t=1510)
Steve's face at 4:46 (youtu.be/zTgP0fCNRc8?t=286)
Scott's face at 31:07 (youtu.be/zTgP0fCNRc8?t=1867)

Based off of this Mount Rushmore image: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…

Edited by LifeNine

I...Can't see the image :o

It was working the last time I left it. Anyways, I fixed that now.

Direct link

("Inspect element" helps a lot. ;))

I like the idea and it looks like you put quite some work into it, but ... man, you really need to practice faces. Sorry

Yeah, I know. I don't really draw much, but it was just something I really wanted to do. To be honest this is my second drawing of faces. I have to start somewhere. :)