The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Animalistic Rage <> Teamspeak <> Full Research

Explo5ive

Animalistic Rage Shadow Clan

v12u3rk.png

Current Tenno=28

g2oej7C.png

What We Are About

We are are some players that have been around awhile and now looking to expand our ranks, helping each other achieve the highest level of play possible. We accept mostly all levels of Tenno including newer players, as long as you are active and contributing member to the clan as a whole. Currently we are removing some of non-active members and looking for more people that are daily players and looking to improve themselves and enjoy the game. I myself am the leader and am more than happy to help you attain any mods you need for your warframe or help with any build. We just enjoying playing the game and looking for more people like us!

Requirements to Join

Fairly Active Player

Willingness and Desire to go on Daily Raids/Trials

Constant attempt to Increase your Mastery Rank to Higher Level

An Archwing or Desire to get one and Level it (For the JV Trial)

Participation in All Events and Operations

A Microphone and ability to communicate and hear others communicate ingame/Teamspeak

*If you don't have these things need not apply*

Our Dojo Layout

All Research is 100% Complete and up to Date!

pWm3Nm2.jpg

What We Offer

Fully Completed Dojo Research in ALL Labs

Trials/Raids of Law of Retribution and Jordas Verdict

Help with any Mods or Builds

Free Teamspeak for all Clan Members

Mostly Adult Gamers and Mature Gaming Atmosphere for the most Part

How To Join Up

Reply Below with your Activity Level and Mastery Rank or PM me ingame (Type: /w -AR-Ambition *your message here* into any chat window ingame)

Hope to see some of you ingame soon!

v12u3rk.png

Edited by -AR-Ambition

Hey, I'm almost 6. (Not agewize, i meant rank)

I shall be completely honest, hence such underwhelming activity.

What I am / What I do

- 1-2 hours of playtime (I have my IGCSEs, so yeah)

- I host regular seimini and triton credit and core farms respectively.

- I have 4 warframes at the moment. Rhino, Rhino P, Mag, and Loki Prime (ranking currently.)

If you want to take me on missions, I'm the tank. I deal damage, take damage.

What you can expect from me

-Teamed and perfectly coordinated missions for farming and pulling off amazing feats.

-Friendly. I MESS around a lot. trust me, a lot..

-Moderate donations

Please invite me ingame. Thanks.

I'd like to join up.  The game is getting a bit boring for me now that most of my clan mates are completely inactive and never get on anymore.  

I'm MR 14, still haven't done a raid yet (yes I know that's pretty sad), but I'm willing to help donate to the clan and just have some fun. 

Hey, I'm almost 6. (Not agewize, i meant rank)

I shall be completely honest, hence such underwhelming activity.

What I am / What I do

- 1-2 hours of playtime (I have my IGCSEs, so yeah)

- I host regular seimini and triton credit and core farms respectively.

- I have 4 warframes at the moment. Rhino, Rhino P, Mag, and Loki Prime (ranking currently.)

If you want to take me on missions, I'm the tank. I deal damage, take damage.

What you can expect from me

-Teamed and perfectly coordinated missions for farming and pulling off amazing feats.

-Friendly. I MESS around a lot. trust me, a lot..

-Moderate donations

Please invite me ingame. Thanks.

Invited

I'd like to join up.  The game is getting a bit boring for me now that most of my clan mates are completely inactive and never get on anymore.  

I'm MR 14, still haven't done a raid yet (yes I know that's pretty sad), but I'm willing to help donate to the clan and just have some fun. 

Invited

Hope to see you guys around soon!

Hey i'd like to join. Started recently so i hope that's no problem. Really looking forward to finally playing in a team environment. 

Got Loki and Ivara and Rhino and Nix are on the way.  

Not at all, happy to help new Tenno!

new player interested in joining up with a clan. I am MR4 on the way to 5 after 4 days of play. I have a trinity, rhino and mag. I have a lot of experience in co-op gaming (mostly MMO's) and I am looking for a decent group of people to learn from and have fun with. I tend to play a lot but being an aussie I may keep odd hours for people. 

oh and just a heads up I did apply for another clan but haven't heard anything from them as of yet

IGN Caladai

new player interested in joining up with a clan. I am MR4 on the way to 5 after 4 days of play. I have a trinity, rhino and mag. I have a lot of experience in co-op gaming (mostly MMO's) and I am looking for a decent group of people to learn from and have fun with. I tend to play a lot but being an aussie I may keep odd hours for people. 

oh and just a heads up I did apply for another clan but haven't heard anything from them as of yet

IGN Caladai

We already have two aussies, and some of us from US play very late. Invited

Hi im level 2 mastery rank. iv been playing warframe for quite a while now and dont have anybody to actually play the game with, was hoping a clan would set me up with some players. the reason i am rank 2 is because i forgot my old accounts info and played on the ps4 for a while. anyway would like to join the clan i have teamspeak dont have raidcall but could get it if needed. Ps i pretty much play all day i got nothing to do ... yes sad but well you know yay me

Edited by HaVoCxMosquito

Hi, would like to join.

Have headset and can use teamspeak/raidcall/mumble etc.

Have been playing for about a week but mostly solo and i'm MR4.

Looking to join a clan to meet new ppl and have fun killing stuff.

Have a lot of exp with mmos and such like guild/raid/class leader, but i prefer to be a grunt now (getting old).

IGN: SteRage 

Edited by SteRage