Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning New Character

(XBOX)Gotty89

Thanks :) been back a few days and got to mastery rank 3. Still a long way to go. Need to get used to everything though. It throws alot at you straight away in the way of mods etc

thats great always love seing new tenno return to a game that is so dynamic!!!

if you ever need help on warframe send me a message on here or on xbox one GT SII Frederic (2 i's) 

warm regards tenno and as always stay frosty this winter :)

thats great always love seing new tenno return to a game that is so dynamic!!!

if you ever need help on warframe send me a message on here or on xbox one GT SII Frederic (2 i's) 

warm regards tenno and as always stay frosty this winter :)

Thanks alot. Always good to see someone friendly :) i'll add you when next on. I always enjoy going through with people

Welcome back, Tenno!

One place to look at to get kind of get back into things are how tos tart the quests from the codex.  Some new content has been added and depending on your progress with quests, you will get some frames from the quests.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open

Welcome back, Tenno!

One place to look at to get kind of get back into things are how tos tart the quests from the codex.  Some new content has been added and depending on your progress with quests, you will get some frames from the quests.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

I'm only on rank 3 so doing the one for the archwing at the moment lol didnt get very far at all before i left

I'm only on rank 3 so doing the one for the archwing at the moment lol didnt get very far at all before i left

Oh, I understand that one...Archwing is a challenge for me as well to get into.  I know that I will need to spend more time in them for Archwing, but I have been putting that off a bit.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Oh, I understand that one...Archwing is a challenge for me as well to get into.  I know that I will need to spend more time in them for Archwing, but I have been putting that off a bit.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Yeah i did it yesterday. Pain in the backside. Mission for this week is getting some decent damage