Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Polorization

SirNerdsAlot5

So I was thinking yesterday that there should be something just a little beyond just polarizing. Polarizing is great, however it doesn't increase anything it just allows you to max your mods. So I was thinking about maybe something else that could be added and I came up with: Prime Polarization.

The concept is the same as polarizing; when you hit 30 on a weapons, or WarFrames, you effectively restart the level in exchange for changing the selected slot's polarity. The difference here is that you pay like 2 Forma to create a Prime slot which will both decrease the slot cost and add a 5% bonus to the mod equipped.

Example: I Make a Defense Prime slot and equip a basic Redirection on it. Instead of adding 40% shields it adds 45% shields.

The good thing about what could be done with polorazing would be if u could duble polorize the slot so it has both polarizations or even 3 on same slot so u can switch your setup whitout thinking to much. this would require your to xp to 30 3 times each slot if u wish to have them all ;)...