Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Typical Introduction

TsPuZz

Salutations!

The Boring Basics

I am a twenty two year young man named Joakim, or more known as PuZz within gaming communities and the likes.

I am born and raised in Sweden; with a natural Insulation that protects me from the frozen lands.

Outside of computer games and the likes I do enjoy art, I could rabble about that whole day long but I will keep it brief.

I have recently started to animate things through the sandbox game Garry's Mod, since I am very impatient to learn programs like Blender etcetera.

I have been a computer gamer since long ago, ever since my father brought a WIN98 into his house and shortly after a SNES. The games I enjoyed as a little kiddo around eight, nine years old was Diablo. Pretty much one of my first online experiences. And from that it has only been more and more.

I like to see myself as a chill guy and approachable, so if you want something - just throw me a poke.

Warframe

I have played Warframe before, but my old email was a tough nut to crack. So instead I decided to create myself a brand new account with a fresh and more serious approach to the game, which obviously turned out really well.

When it comes to the game I do enjoy Rhino and Frost the most, but soon enough - within a day or so I can finally try Trinity as well.

Usually I stick defensive to protect the objective or support my fellow players, a role I have had ever since Black Hawk Down was a thing (played in a clan). Approachable, meaning I don't always bite.

what do you mean by that? o.o

I attempted to figure out what password I used like three years ago or so, and since I failed several times it decided to just lock the old email up xD...

Tbh, I felt like a computer hacker for like five minutes. Then it was over.

P.S Thank you!

I attempted to figure out what password I used like three years ago or so, and since I failed several times it decided to just lock the old email up xD...

Tbh, I felt like a computer hacker for like five minutes. Then it was over.

P.S Thank you!

ok... lol... 

Thanks for the welcome both of you.

And yea, Frost is pretty awesome and suitable for my playstyle, nice to see others digging him too (know many do)!

So far the game has been excellent :) Even more fun now that I understand it properly ^^!

Welcome back to the game, hope you had time to obtain frost prime, otherwise you just have to wait for the next time the vault opens

Sadly, no. I am still trying to learn all this about vaults, keys and even the whole thing behind weapons etc. Buuut I am getting closer to understand things properly xD... Thanks for the welcome ^^!

Welcome aboard the forums, Tenno!

Thanks, and salutations Tenno c:

Sadly, no. I am still trying to learn all this about vaults, keys and even the whole thing behind weapons etc. Buuut I am getting closer to understand things properly xD... Thanks for the welcome

Well, in the vaults you can open with keys you'll not find frost prime, only some mods. Frost prime has been taken out of the game, as well as reaper prime, latrines prime, ember prime, mag prime and many more items to clear up the prime drop tables. Frost had just been unsealed for a while, but sealed away again,so he may return in the future again.

Well, in the vaults you can open with keys you'll not find frost prime, only some mods. Frost prime has been taken out of the game, as well as reaper prime, latrines prime, ember prime, mag prime and many more items to clear up the prime drop tables. Frost had just been unsealed for a while, but sealed away again,so he may return in the future again.

Snap!

Well that is really unfortunate for me, but I will have some serious fun whatever or not I am a prime Frost or standard Frost ^^! The prime things are just a nice bonus for me, and hey! Soon done with my Rhino prime, so atleast I have something in my arsenal ;)!

It's been said by our brothers and sisters, but welcome back, Tenno!

You likely know, but the Players Helping Players section of the forums here is a good place to go for random catch-up information, and don't hesitate to ask your own there if something is interesting or unknown to you!  In addition, feel free to look for a Guide of the Lotus at the Relays, or ask for one forum-side as well.

Good to have you back and around, and happy hunting!

Thanks for the reply and the welcome back @Ishixia :)!

I will be sure to deliver my questions whenever something more complex shows up, I am however quite satisfied that I've found few friends within the game willing to help me ^^! So as of yet, nothing too complicated has appeared in my mind!

Thanks for the reply and the welcome back @Ishixia :)!

I will be sure to deliver my questions whenever something more complex shows up, I am however quite satisfied that I've found few friends within the game willing to help me ^^! So as of yet, nothing too complicated has appeared in my mind!

You're also always welcome at my Inglrious Q&A of course, and claim your Inglrious starter Mod Pack, if you need it :)