Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tesla Face

TheGameYouJustLostIt

I hear a lot of people complaining when i stick my balls on their face. I'm not fussed about kills and damage, i merely do it because it helps the team and gets things dead. It's also alot more efficient for me to stick them on a person where they can be useful over and over instead of throwing them on the floor and seeing them zap something once for 25 energy. Would it be possible to make it so when i stick my balls on someone's face they get the affinity for the kill? I mean make it so the tesla coils count as theirs while attached?

Thoughts?

Maybe you should stick it somewhere they don't notice it as much like the feet or lower back, or even on the sentry if they have one. If you put them for example on the arms it's gonna block out most or the whole view if they zoom in with their weapon.

I hear a lot of people complaining when i stick my balls on their face. I'm not fussed about kills and damage, i merely do it because it helps the team and gets things dead. It's also alot more efficient for me to stick them on a person where they can be useful over and over instead of throwing them on the floor and seeing them zap something once for 25 energy. Would it be possible to make it so when i stick my balls on someone's face they get the affinity for the kill? I mean make it so the tesla coils count as theirs while attached?

Thoughts?

Great idea. I have a friend (Volt) and I always stick to him like 8 balls, he uses Speed to go near enemies, and he literally kills anything immediately. Rollers? No problem. Hundreds of Grineers rushing at you? No problem. My friend turns into a moving turret killing everything. VERY useful thing.

Great idea. I have a friend (Volt) and I always stick to him like 8 balls, he uses Speed to go near enemies, and he literally kills anything immediately. Rollers? No problem. Hundreds of Grineers rushing at you? No problem. My friend turns into a moving turret killing everything. VERY useful thing.

I often use this tactic. Except i use my whole energy bar on the poor volt. We do often find ourselfs without anything to do after my friend has ran forwards however.

Thats not the point. The complain more about not getting kills/affinity because they are unable to kill anything before telsas do.

Kills from allies will be shared with them. Unless they are intending to level only 1 weapon up (and you are still earning XP, mind you), they should not even complain too much.

Edited by matrixEXO

Thats not the point. The complain more about not getting kills/affinity because they are unable to kill anything before telsas do.

With Teslas attached to the FACE, part of the reason they can't get kills is because they can't see very well.

And as others have said, I could care less about who gets kills because if it's close enough to get hit by a Tesla attached to me, I still get affinity.

Personally, I think just sharing exp with the person who's stuck (or the sentinel that is) would be fine.  I mean, you're using them for your own affinity so right now it could be kinda abused to prevent allies from getting kills, but if I got to share in the kills, if I'm Ember or Volt, coat me in the darn things! :D

Not exactly relevant, but with a maxed flow and streamline mod, one can place over 22 electro mines with a full energy bar.

Throw them all at the face of a player still in the loading screen.....

Then watch them be a half blind, but incredibly lethal electroman.

Thoughts?

No need, teammates automatically receive any affinity from your Tesla's kill as Warframe's Affinity

No need, teammates automatically receive any affinity from your Tesla's kill as Warframe's Affinity

That's the thing. This is useless to someone with a maxed frame. Especially if they are trying to level their weapons. Cause you know... Warframe affinity =/= weapon affinity (afaik)

That's the thing. This is useless to someone with a maxed frame. Especially if they are trying to level their weapons. Cause you know... Warframe affinity =/= weapon affinity (afaik)

AFAIK, I had tons of people in Defense missions run ability and ranged weapon only AND I still get XP for my melee weapon. Wonder why?

Only run with people for Defense missions only, though.

Edited by matrixEXO