Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Network Problem

RhymesWithEight

Some time ago, while at college, Warframe's chat servers stopped working for me. At first I though the servers were down, but, upon further inspection, it was something else. Every Tenno connecting to campus internet simultaneously developed the problem. For every Tenno, connecting to another internet connection solved the problem; it was obvious that our campus internet was causing it. I contact my campus IT, which, in a timely and professional manner, responds requesting Warframe's chat server information. All I could say at the time was that it is an IRC channel (or version thereof, I believe), and that I'd contact the developers for more information. I soon submit a support ticket and tweet at the official Warframe twitter. The support ticket requests files from my PC (as they do with most support tickets, but I had left off absentmindedly as the ticket is just a request for information), which I could no longer provide as I wasn't on campus and thus couldn't reproduce the problem. By the time I returned to campus, the ticket had closed and I'm to start a followup.  I come here requesting the chat's network information if anyone has it.

I realize that this isn't quite a bug as it is a request, but I have little other place to go. I plan on submitting another ticket soon, hopefully getting back to my patient university IT in an at least partially reasonable time frame. Thanks for reading.