Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Mysterious Tenno Has Come Forth!

Gandrenus

R1zlSTG.gif?1

My name is Jesse, and I'm a veteran player of Warframe. I have returned after two years of having not played the game, so much content has been added since my last departure earlier in the year of 2014.

It's really quite mind-boggling, because taking a step back in the past, I can vividly remember the Warframe Mag's crush ability used to completely obliterate a full house of enemies, as well as Rhino's stomp ability doing that same thing. However, the thing I remember most of all was the acrid side-arm decimating anything it touched.

A great deal of balancing has happened, though I'm told the acrid is mastery fodder these days, which made my heart stop for a moment, because watching things melt after being inflicted with countless damage ticks was awesome.

On the other hand, I've been playing for about three weeks now, and I'm really enjoying some of the newer content. Archwing is something that I think is a really cool feature. The whole liset thing is pretty sweet too.

In conclusion, this game has changed a lot, and I'm having a great time playing again.

WELCOME BACK. I remember those days. Remember when the kunai did insane amounts of dmg and having a enemy burning to death and freezing.

i kinda miss the rainbow build days

Yeah I remember the kunai being a pretty known power house as well, though I never used them that much myself. I definitely remember people running around with that weapon doing crazy damage.

friend? i have no friends. my personality, sense of humor, and body odor drives everyone away

il be your friend, you me and gelkor and letter13.

it might look like letter13 is taking all my post down cuase he doesnt like me but its really cause were best buddies and he is just kidding around.

welcome back, my ign is darkwhip11.

we should play some time.

Btw im sort the star of warframe.

Welcome back to the game :)

Hi! Welcome back to warframe

Thanks everyone! Just shoot me a friend request, and I'll be happy to play along side my fellow tenno.