The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunhow's Gift Worth It?

BabyBomi

Question

595p seems a tad much, I'm really only looking for the War but stalker never drops it. I have $50USD on my steam right now which can get 1k plat (I can top up another $50 if needed). A plat discount would be nice but I honestly don't think I'm going to get it.

I will definitely be buying plat tmrrw because I need warframe slots. I'll probably need like 300 plat for slots, and 100-200 ish for potatoes. I'll also need to save some for later (mods, stuff). That really leaves no room for a 595 plat purchase. And plus, 595 plat can be used in much better places, it honestly doesn't seem worth it to me.

What do u guys think?

I bought mine yesterday and yes It's worth every plat

the armor set is great ( especially that chest piece ).. and it also fits on alot of frames

war is a great sword as well, and the kubrow armor is great

I don't use kubrows, because they can die permanently, which is dumb.

stop lying ... : ) 

Don't have schimitar, farming it will take a while, don't wanna waste plat on it = skin useless

Don't use kubrows = useless

The armor is pretty cool = it's ok

War is fantastic = good

If you average all those out it's still not worth it ;')

Yes and then that kubrow will die, and it will die permanently. Then your plat will be wasted. I would rather some sentinel armor

not when you take care of it, like really, those dna stabilizers only costs 75k, and that'll last you for nearly a month, 1 and a half month if you have the incubator upgrade

If they die in a mission do they die permanently?

they don't. they just lose some loyalty if they die in a mission

they die permanently if they lose too much health, but if you got the incubator upgrade they will never die permanently ( they will automatically be put in stasis if they are close to death )

-_-    i just wrote what u need to build those wapons. War bluprint needs broken war as a weapon and Brocen war needs Built War. Start reading properly or check info before writing -_-

Dude , I suggest you go read up and check you info and maybe get a speel checker.  War needs broken war to craft , yes. Broken war Blueprint is in stalker drop table along with war.  So you can have  both without buying the pack but you'll need  to get both Broken war and War bps from stalker. Personally I Love the Pakal armor pieces  and syanda. 

But personally  once you have War why would you use Broken War except for style ? War with tempo is an amazing combo. 

But personally  once you have War why would you use Broken War except for style ? War with tempo is an amazing combo. 

Broken war is also best weapon in class and with crimson dervish, very usable, fast weapon. I use it on my excal, because of sword class bonus. I also possibly favor tempo + big weapons however there are few weapon stance combos that I consider equally valid, like prisma dual cleavers, mios or broken war. I use different pieces in different frames, yea, mostly for style. 

As for the original question pertaining to if the pack is worth it, I'd say yes. War itself is a massive, marvelous weapon that batters enemies, no matter the resistance they have. The charge attack to it is a very nice touch that can send enemies scattering and give you an edge over heavy enemies. As for the armor, it adds a nice new visual flavor to your warframe and especially compliments your frame ' s appearance if you decorate with the darker portion of a color palette. All in all, it delivers a crisp, clean new look that fits absolutely perfectly on a frame such as rhino prime. Definitely worth it

Dude , I suggest you go read up and check you info and maybe get a speel checker.  War needs broken war to craft , yes. Broken war Blueprint is in stalker drop table along with war.  So you can have  both without buying the pack but you'll need  to get both Broken war and War bps from stalker. Personally I Love the Pakal armor pieces  and syanda. 

Pff ignorant fool Check what u need to craft broken war -_-