The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Origin System Alliance: It's A Cool Name So Why Not Join It?

MasWorldBuilder

My fellow tenno, I MasWorldBuilder wish to create a mutually beneficial allaince of Tenno from various clans across the Origin system!

So... yeah! My clan NovEmp has 6 members atm although we don't have an orokin lab yet. I'm mostly doing this just to have more ppl I could just message and play warframe with.

TLDR: Alliance "Origin System Alliance"  and join because larger pool of people to play warframe with.

Update/Edit: We now 3 member Clans and an Orokin lab with most research completed.

Edited by MasWorldBuilder

My House is willing to join. I've taken a break from Warframe but I've gotten back into it. My clan is only 4 members including myself. If I start playing they will haha. My clan is House of Larcastor. Looking forward to building something great. (P.S: our dojo doesn't have much to offer, resources issues haha)  Just gotta invite us ^_^

Edited by ZippiestZero

This sounds promising; however, at the moment my clan of 10 members do not have PvP in the priority list. Later down the road we might but who really knows. In the end we might or might not. But if the time comes, this seems like a cool alliance to join. Just need to research if joining an alliance would bring us other perks now. Unfortunately, I am not all too familiar with alliances yet. I will keep in touch. Thanks.

Ill join

IGN: RoninGT

Clan: Twerking For Jesus

I tried sending the invite to "Twerking For Jesus", but it said "Clan does not exist". Is that the correct spelling and perhaps capitalization for everything?

Already resolved, Clan added to alliance.

Already enjoying for past 10 months XD

Also i will invite to my friend list, you seems like a nice person :P

Cool, I just accepted it.

Can we join too?

Clan name: Latens

Thanks.

Already sent the invite, hope to meet you and your clan m8s soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2016 at 8:43 PM, Drust2 said:

Hey, I'm interested in joining your Alliance, just started the clan though 

IGN: Drust2 

Clan Name: SADBOYS2003

Attempted to add, but "Clan Does Not Exit" message poped up. Perhaps capitalisation was wrong? I also took a while to respond as the forums were down for a while.