Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea Over Token System

loopy2mn

I hate RNG XD. i think we all do at some point or another, I have had a few idea's on how you could improve the system.

please leave feedback let me know if you agree

1.if you are trying to build loki warframe (example) and you get like 50 chassis and 30 systems but no helmet, why not make RNG scale the remaining items you need accordingly so not increase the chance by  not a lot but maybe like a slight improvement depending on how outnumbered the pieces you need are compared to the one's you have?

2.or other idea exchange system :D i think you will like this one, say you have frost prime blueprint (example) and it says 3 helmets 4 chassis 0 systems, and above build it gives you an option to use tokens to acquire the pieces you are missing. now this is where the good part comes in, so the system is not broken, you can only acquire tokens per blueprint meaning you can trade 30 spares for 30 tokens but those tokens will only work with that blueprint no others :)

let me know how you feel

For your first solution, I would recommend that rather than make the remaining items more likely to drop, just make ones you have less likely. Token systems have been proposed before, and they sound pretty good. I know I had to farm Regor for some time getting multiple chassis and helmets before getting Ash systems.