Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Wars, Waifu Edition.

dangerdragon117

Okay, okay, before you wake the mods. I put that there because of others that will likely report you. I personally don't care, it doesn't affect me at all. What I was saying was I wanted a picture of them in there complete combat forms I couldn't find any that weren't covered in text or watermarks, NSFW, etc. And contrary to your statement. In my experience, this is not a mature forum at all.

oh ok then, thought you where trying to shame it. there are no watermarks simply because people know its NSFW and watermarks just ruin the image.

oh ok then, thought you where trying to shame it. there are no watermarks simply because people know its NSFW and watermarks just ruin the image.

Naa I meant I found a couple of images of what I wanted to post but they had things like site names, developer logo, and in some cases elements of HUD covering up the characters. I planned to post an image in response to Grizzlys post about Verts plot, because the others seem to get plot increase in HDD mode. But I know if you post lewd images here you can get warning points for it, some of the people I chat with have gotten ones already. I'm only on this profile because my other one got banned for telling someone to "grow up" when they threw a tantrum over a statement I made because it proved them wrong.

Trust me, there are some mature people here, but this is not a mature forum.

Naa I meant I found a couple of images of what I wanted to post but they had things like site names, developer logo, and in some cases elements of HUD covering up the characters. I planned to post an image in response to Grizzlys post about Verts plot, because the others seem to get plot increase in HDD mode. But I know if you post lewd images here you can get warning points for it, some of the people I chat with have gotten ones already. I'm only on this profile because my other one got banned for telling someone to "grow up" when they threw a tantrum over a statement I made because it proved them wrong.

ah... either way what do you think about xbox being in the lead, you got gaben though....

ah... either way what do you think about xbox being in the lead, you got gaben though....

Actually, I don't really side with either. I did play thousands of hours on my 360, PS3 and PS4. However with Dark Arisen launching in 4 days I probably will be on PC for a long time.

If I had to pick though I'd go with Noire:

japanese-figurine-by-alter-Hyperdimensio

*the ground rumbles*

tumblr_nozl98qQhw1uq3v3po1_400.gif

Who has said the word "immature" and summoned me?