Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello! May The Tenno Be With You!

CapAllan

Hi! My name is CapAllan, some call me Cap, or even Allan. Don't really care. Anyway, I've been playing it for a bit already. Loving it so far. Like lots of people, I jumped up and down with excitement when I got my Broken War. Trying to get the War atm. I'm trying really hard to push on to the next MR but I don't know what moves slower : that progression bar or the rate at which I'm downloading TF2 (which is REALLY slow! I mean as in DEAD slow..... ie, 50kbps slow. Its gonna take me a week to finish it...maybe more). 

I play Warframe (obviously), HAWKEN, Airmech, Robocraft.....etc. I'm there on steam....name's CapAllan (its the same everywhere).

As to hobbies, I like writing stories and scripts. I really loved the story of the Second Dream and got inspired to push on.

Hmmmmm....what else?  

Oh yes! If you do play with me, know that I may get dc or afk due to me being REALLY busy! A really big sorry in advance! ;-; Part of that is due to my afore mentioned internet speed.

Anyway, thanks a lot! Really good community here! Talk to ya'll later! Bye! 

Welcome Cap , or Allan, I'll just say CapAllan, to warframe.

Great to have you here and don't worry too much. People won't get angry with you if you explain to them that your Internet connection is bad. At least I won't ;)

If you have any questions on the game, feel free to ask me and I hope to meet you ingame soon

Welcome, Tenno!

You do have eclectic hobbies to be sure and creative to boot!  Perhaps Warframe will inspire your writing.  I am sure the fan fiction part of the forums has writers who can identify with you.  =)

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open