Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Here To Help And Im Relatively New To The Forum Scene....

AlbinoTotoro

Yo Tenno, my name is Galaxy and  iv'e been playing this game since Founders (even though i'm not one, i was only 15 at the time so no money income to buy it </3) so i've seen the crazy and amazing changes DE has put this game through and now I have returned to the WF scene with alot of knowledge on the game and how things work. If anyone needs help on anything WF related like farms, xp or even weapons let me know, and I will make a video explaining the things you want info on. I'm not here to promote channels or tell folks to "subscribe" just if you want some info on Warframe question let this tenno know (BARS) and I will oblige to your request in video form <3

Also my IGN is [ZmbzLafz]

Welcome to the forums and welcome to the feel train.

As I completely and fully understand your situation (cuz I am the same)

Also great to hear you're making videos as well. It is something which we as the Warframe community really need as warframe lacks on the guides of new players.

If you need any feedback on your videos feel free to drop a link. I'd be glad to help you.

I got Grand Master founder, Don't play on PC anymore and I put my account "Completionist" on console. I don't have my Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime or Lato Prime anymore since they don't transfer to console. It's a shame but at least I still have my founder badges. People don't notice your a founder in game anyways, not many players on console even know what the founder is or what the badges look like. Console players don't even get their badges on the forums either. *Shrugs* However i'm glad your here to try and help anyone that needs it. Warframe can be quite confusing to learn at first. Thanks for helping the community. =]