The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aladv Zanuka Bugged?

ml1201

Question

I was running the mission solo to get some materials I needed, and I got to AladV and was attacking the Zanuka. This is the load out I have for broken war and my opticore:

http://i.imgur.com/ueAGMHk.png

http://i.imgur.com/9iTNw20.png

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but with both of these weapons I was almost doing nothing to the zanuka's shields, even channeling didn't do anything when I started at a little over 200 energy and went down to 30 energy. The zanuka wasn't near AladV either, it was actually in a different room. Considering the mission was the level 13-15 one that's on Jupiter I should have been able to cut down its shields very quickly, but after swinging at it for over three minutes and its shields only going down to half and then jumping back up almost to full for no reason I started to think there was some kind of bug maybe. There were no shield opsries near by either and as far as I can tell the only satus thing doing done to me was a freezing affect, but that only slows down my warframe. I'm wondering if its just me for some reason or if there are other people haivng issues and also think it might be a bug? Oh, I play on the computer by the way.

6 answers to this question

I'm wondering if its just me for some reason or if there are other people haivng issues and also think it might be a bug?

In the fight, you are meant to take out Alad V's shields first, which removes Zanuka's. Take out his shields, kill Zanuka, then finish off Alad. Taking him out before Zanuka causes Zanuka to rush over and revive him, during which you often are unable to damage either.

It's not a bug. You were basically trying to do it the hard way.

In the fight, you are meant to take out Alad V's shields first, which removes Zanuka's. Take out his shields, kill Zanuka, then finish off Alad. Taking him out before Zanuka causes Zanuka to rush over and revive him, during which you often are unable to damage either.

It's not a bug. You were basically trying to do it the hard way.

well i'd rather bring Alads health down to zero first. let zanuka go to him and before he reaches alad 1 hit him with a rakta cernos xD

bad opticor build is bad.... anyway , zanuka doesnt take dmg until you disarm alad v , when zanuka tries to safe alad v you can do dmg to him... till he reaches him and revives alad v

I don't have many mods to work with, this is basically as much damage output I can get with it. It one shots most enimes you come across in the 30-40 ranges except for specials.

Thanks everyone, before when I had been doing this mission my brother was helping me and had one-shoted both of them, so I had no clue what the stratogy was for that. I'll try getting rid of AladV's shields first then.

These explanations are kinda weird. Put simply:

Take down Alad who will sit on his back and complain.

Smack tf out of Zanuka when she comes over to rescue him (try to use stagger weapons so that she can't get that bubble on him)

Stab Alad

Listen to him cry as you leave with neurodes