The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Blades Of Icarus] Veteran? New Player? Come Join Our Family!

vatterix

We are now a Storm Clan. I will not be actively monitoring this post (Our new one is here: https://goo.gl/WZYb5P) but you are still welcome to send me an inbox message through the forums or in game!

Hello everyone!   BOI_orange_logo_with_eagle_and_curvy_tit

Blades of Icarus is recruiting for more members to join our awesome family!

We are an very active, friendly, and social clan who are always open to adding more members no matter your experience or mastery rank!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some things that set us apart:

~ Run via Clan Council. There is no one single leader with all the power. Decisions are made via council so all decisions are fair.

~ We help new players before anything else. You can ask any member and we will make sure you find a build that suits your play style. Don't be forced into having to use only "late game" frames, play to have fun!

~ Active every day (almost always have 1 Council member in chat at any point in time)

~ Already in an awesome clan and don't want to leave? Well we will give you a link and you can join the conversations anyway! You do not have to be a clan member to be sociable with us on Discord.

~ We have no age, Mastery Rank, or experience requirement! That's right, no matter who you are, you are welcome to join us!

We run late game and t3/4 missions quite often, and raids so long as we have enough interest! The council are experienced in all the frames and some of us specialize in certain sets, we are always open to sharing our builds or give suggestions.

We do use Discord (about 10x better and easier than TeamSpeak) but do not make it mandatory to use.

If you are interested in joining the family then send me a friend request in game (IGN: vatterix) or message me on here! If you could also comment on this post with your IGN that will help speed up the process! (Feel free to fill that extra space in the comment with jokes, appropriate memes, or other funny things if you would like).

See you on the battlefield and welcome to the family!

Openings Left: Please refer to the bold text at the top of this post.

Edited by vatterix

I'm not here to join in, just gonna give a thumbs up for using Discord. We use it too, it works wonders.

Yea we have been using it for quite a while now. The clan I was in previously used it too. Definitly worth the little to no effort to set it up lol

Edited by vatterix

I'm interested in joining.

I'm about to get rank 3 and I was wondering it would be an excellent idea to invest myself into a clan and watch pridefully as it grows.

I've sent you a friend request but I figured I could also post here.

Eallya I have accepted your friend request and sent you an invite too (check your inbox).

Also our Discord link is under Clan Announcements. If you decide to make an account we can walk you through how to use it!

Welcome to the family!

Would also like to join the clan, if there are still free places :). Started playing Warframe several days ago ( tried in 2014 but my PC back then was too old to run it properly  ), but now a friend of mine and I have gotten really into it, and so being a lot more active ( I play almost everyday) I decided to further invest myself in the game, by joining a clan.

Also feel free to correct my grammatical or spelling  mistakes, if  I have made any :).

Edit: Forgot to leave mu IGN: CeRbErU30

Edited by CeRbErU30

Hi Tenno, I have about 80 hours on record and play actively play arround 2-4 hours a day.

I am MR6 and think i have a solid understanding of the game allready, which i would like to improve upon by joining a clan, and yours sounds like its going to be a good fit.

I do not yet have a microphone setup but will do that in the coming weeks.

my IGN: Minasodrom

looking forward on hearing back from you

We are currently out of slots in the clan. But do not be afraid! Send me a message on here and I will send you an invite to the clan's Discord channel. You will be able to chat with us.

We will be having a vote and come to a decision on if we would like to upgrade to the next tier before the weekend is out!

This sounds like my kind of place!.

I have been really active on warframe when it was released on the PS4. Took a long break away from it but decided to start again but this time on the PC. I have only been playing again since a few days, and all the new features can be a bit overwhelming at first but i should be up and running quite fast.

Too bad your slots are currently full but i would love to join you guys on discord. 

Hey Vonked!

Sorry I didn't reply quicker I didn't hop onto the forums until now!

Please check your inbox where I sent you the discord info! We will know by Sunday if we are upgrading and if you would like we will add you to the list and reserve a spot. You will be invited as soon as we upgrade!

Talk to you soon!

Vat

Hey unusualdoom!

I apologize for not answering quicker. I will shoot you an invite and friend request next time I log on! I sent you a forum message with a link to our Discord chat!

Again I'm SUPER sorry for not answering quicker!!

Hello. I'm interested in joining your clan. Lots of people in region say they don't want a girl to get in their clans.

Here what I can tell you about me:

1. Mastery Rank 4

2. Newbie (still a lot of thing to learn)

3. Maxed Volt, rank 17 Rhino, Valkyr on the way

4. Girl (this information isn't important actually, but I hope you may allow me to join)

5. IGN = Icyproject

6. Active player (I come to Larunda Relay everyday to chill out)

I'd like to join if you have more space in your clan. Thanks!