Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Know Why People Are Paying Such High Plat For Leg. Cores?

Ranchpig

I suppose it has to do with scarcity of the mod (likely primed for those prices) they are looking to max. Having that said, I typically see maxed primed mods peaking at 550-600, so 700 sounds like a waste of plat to me.

Ok by your post i see you all do have no mathematics skills.

350 ducats that’s 35 prime parts lets pick the lowest price one in price what cost 10 ducats if you sell parts all off in trade channel for 5 plat 1 part 
selling yield 175 plat.,And.200 plat for primed unraked mod is even charity from a person. People who sell for lower price means person selling it has 0 brain. The real price for primed mod unranked is between middle 600-900 cause the current market value of wasted prime parts on ducats!!!Cause the prime parts you sell (market value) is more worth selling for platinum individual. Instead for a mod,cause the ducats you get for prime part is not paying off by the current standard people what they pay for primed mods.its expensive deal buying primed mods at void trader. While ranked that mod should be costing 2000 plat. makes me wonder where these guys with 0 mathematic skills in warframe come from.And look oh everyone is always poor and not having platinum o the irony.
Edited by Asherus

350 ducats that’s 35 prime parts lets pick the lowest price one in price what cost 10 ducats if you sell parts all off in trade channel for 5 plat 1 part 
selling yield 175 plat.,And.200 plat for primed unraked mod is even charity from a person. People who sell for lower price means person selling it has 0 brain. The real price for primed mod unranked is between middle 600-900 cause the current market value of wasted prime parts on ducats!!!Cause the prime parts you sell (market value) is more worth selling for platinum individual. Instead for a mod,cause the ducats you get for prime part is not paying off by the current standard people what they pay for primed mods.its expensive deal buying primed mods at void trader. While ranked that mod should be costing 2000 plat. makes me wonder where these guys with 0 mathematic skills in warframe come from.And look oh everyone is always poor and not having platinum o the irony.

u ok?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but the prices vary by supply and demand. Also it's not really too expensive buying from the void trader since there is a void where we can get our prime parts instead of buying from others. I think you might wanna consider taking back what you said about those people who apparently have no mathematical skills.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but the prices vary by supply and demand. Also it's not really too expensive buying from the void trader since there is a void where we can get our prime parts instead of buying from others. I think you might wanna consider taking back what you said about those people who apparently have no mathematical skills.

Before you complain about another person's mathematical skills; you should check your English grammar/spelling. 

Anyway, enough of the disrespectful comments...

It's basically what this person has said.