The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob(Ish) Help/advice Needed

Cains_Angel

Question

Returning to murder mutated freaks, walking robots and lab grown humanoids is fun and all but when your pc barely scratches the minimun requirements it somewhat dampens the enjoyment.

So my question is: can you recommend easy to use weapons/frames that work reasonably even at sub 20 fps? (Mainly playing solo or with randoms)

Right now I'm using Ash mainly punching stuff in meele with my Amphis and I'd rather not waste time/resources on weapons I'm not going to be able to use.

I also have a leftover Arcane Hemlock Helmet which I'd want to sell but I have no idea how much its worth and the trade chat is too full of spam to get a reply there.

Cheers :)

4 answers to this question

Barton and the lato should work just fine.

Or other weapons that do not have special mechanics.

Use frames that do not require constant management.

Like excal or atlas.

At 20 fps I recommend optimizing the game via the launcher not Nvidia.

And try to defrag your hard drive...update your gpu...check your disk read/write speed...

/edit1/

Removed extra space.

Added extra lines of text

Edited by Magnulast

When I was playing from a laptop that hardly ran the game I used the Ignis. It is good because you just hold fire and don't need to aim. That was long before it got it's update so now it is even better.  

Sorry I can't help with the arcane helmet but I seldom trade items for plat. Good luck with it though.

When I was playing from a laptop that hardly ran the game I used the Ignis. It is good because you just hold fire and don't need to aim. That was long before it got it's update so now it is even better.  

Yes that is exactly the type of weapon I was looking for!

Barton and the lato should work just fine.

Or other weapons that do not have special mechanics.

Use frames that do not require constant management.

Like excal or atlas.

At 20 fps I recommend optimizing the game via the launcher not Nvidia.

And try to defrag your hard drive...update your gpu...check your disk read/write speed...

I actually own a pair of Akbolto but it performs subpar at best since I cant really aim.

Atlas is an interesting one I have not really considered, summoning minions to do my dirty work seems very much up my alley :)

As for optimalization.. I've done much everything other than a clean windows reinstall, my PC is simply too old :\

Thanks a bunch guys :) Here I come Jordas Precept!