The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ods Broken?

(NSW)aaura

Question

Hi, guys i just need to know whether ods is broken or not, been running it for almost everyday for the accursed nova systems and the only drops being dropped are t1 keys. i understand it can be rng. bt a month long rng every 60 mins runs?, my steam login went from 500 hrs to 1000 hrs in one month,(500 hrs from the time i had joined, back in 2013).is DE really forcing us to buy the bloody systems or the other stuff, its mostly th same case with ash p systems and trinity prime.m at the end of my fuse now, have farmed 6 primes till date , never have i had to bang my head so much than i had to for these three. :|

5 answers to this question

i do not enjoy buying primes, i can justify if i get a baro exclusive mod, like primed ravage or continuity or point blank. but buying just takes the entire fun out of game.what i think is DE should release a drop rate percentage online, so we at least can guess how much rare a item is or need to farm, not to mention, there is no single price for any items, per say. people trying to make beggars out of war-frame users, with the prices they post . sigh..guess its  back to farming(  -__-)------->  

i do not enjoy buying primes, i can justify if i get a baro exclusive mod, like primed ravage or continuity or point blank. but buying just takes the entire fun out of game.what i think is DE should release a drop rate percentage online, so we at least can guess how much rare a item is or need to farm, not to mention, there is no single price for any items, per say. people trying to make beggars out of war-frame users, with the prices they post . sigh..guess its  back to farming(  -__-)------->  

I completely understand.   I wouldn't say anyone enjoys buying primes though.   I just tossed the idea to do so because some people might be so frustrated trying to loot that one elusive item that they may be ok with buying just that one part. 

For example, It's been 4 months and counting and I still haven't looted Trinity Prime helmet.   That's a long time (nearly 200 void keys, that's a guess, could be more or less) and on a couple of occasions I considered buying the helmet.   But I never do because I think and realize that I've looted everything I have over 3 years so why start buying parts now.    In fact, the only time I've bought anything from players in this game was fleeting expertise.  That was 2 years ago and to this day I still haven't been able to loot one myself, so I guess that was a good option to buy the mod.

But yeah, I have all normal frames and all primes except for ash prime (haven't tried to get him though), volt prime (haven't tried to get the last part for him yet) and trinity prime (only need the helmet).    I have all the prime weapons too except for those that no longer drop (like glaive prime) as I left the game before that stuff got put in vaults.  so I have parts of those primes but missing one piece for each and I still will not buy them from players.  I'll just wait until DE opens the vault for them.  

Overall, It just feels so much better to acquire stuff on my own.   But I get so much stuff I  no longer need that I still enjoy selling stuff to players because, well they obviously need it and I don't, so might as well make some platinum and spend in on things you can't earn in the game normally.

Edited by Krymanol

Not broken.  Wanted to see how my fire Chroma worked so I went in to ODS, meaning to stay as long as I could... dropped at 20 minutes and I hightailed it outta there.

Edit:  Feel your pain.  Tried to farm a second Frost Prime to save it for resale.  T3D is a stingy $%^&*

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann