The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Weapon/build Choices?

juicybug

Question

Hello, so I've been away for a while and of course came back and saw this build thing about Saryn (whom I used to main)  I still like her and I have some questions about how to built her effectively now weapon and build wise.

At the moment I am using:

Sobek

Gammacor(making Tysis)

Mire

My mods on Saryn aren't so great either they are:

Flow

Stretch

Steel Fiber

Intensify

Vitality

Streamline

Narrow Minded

Rush

Corrosive Projection

On my weapons:

I have what mods I can to create viral/toxin damage except for the Gammacor which has blast and radiation since I don't really have any good mods for it currently.

Any tips on what other weapons would be useful? I am only rank 7

I know Saryn prime is due in time, but I don't plan on stopping building this Saryn so that I can further understand her.

Anyways any help would be appreciated! <3

3 answers to this question

Get the Mire syndicate mod, and Crimson Dervish stance. Guaranteed finisher execution that will kill lvl50 bombards/heave gunners easily, which will trigger a viral AOE that amplifies ur Miasma.

Also arbiter weapons trigger gas AOE which triggers toxic procs, might want to consider Telos bolto (or burston p but its dps falls off at lvl40-50ish)

I also recommend Ignis for spreading toxic procs and bursting Viral spores from contagion.

Edited by elele

Get the Mire syndicate mod, and Crimson Dervish stance. Guaranteed finisher execution that will kill lvl50 bombards/heave gunners easily, which will trigger a viral AOE that amplifies ur Miasma.

Also arbiter weapons trigger gas AOE which triggers toxic procs, might want to consider Telos bolto (or burston p but its dps falls off at lvl40-50ish)

I also recommend Ignis for spreading toxic procs and bursting Viral spores from contagion.

Oh! Wow thank you- Mire? okay! Im almost at revered in red veil just need that dumb fang prime handle

I just researched the Ignis - so working on that atm! <3

Also, I am not aligned with Hexis in fact they hate me, but from my clan Would Torid/Mios be alright?or any other suggestions?

I really appreciate the help so far!

[...]

Any tips on what other weapons would be useful? I am only rank 7

I know Saryn prime is due in time, but I don't plan on stopping building this Saryn so that I can further understand her.

Anyways any help would be appreciated! <3

The weapons you pick depend a lot on how you use your Saryn. For melee I use the Ack & Brunt because it makes me nearly invincible while blocking if Toxic Lash is enabled. That works for me because I use my Saryn mostly for tanking and debuffing.

For range, I've seen some people doing lots of damage using the Acrid but I didn't test it myself. The Torid is also amazing for bursting Spores effortlessly and spreading viral/toxic procs.

Edited by Amazerath