The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Looking For A Clan! ^_^

O-Castitatis-Lilium

Hello! ^_^

My fiance and I are looking for a clan to join. We got into Warframe a while back and played for a bit before leaving. We have recently come back with news of all the changes and are seeking an active guild that is rather large. For the moment, we are casual players until we learn all the new things and relearn a few of the old. We are usually active late into the night and sometimes early into the morning. we are looking for a relaxed but active guild and something with no drama (too many experiences with it in WOW and would rather not have drama lol I'm sorry if this seems like an odd request). Please send me either a reply to this or even an in-game message if you are interested in having us join your clan.

Thank you for considering us and taking the time to read our request! ^_^

Hello 

We are Chaos Vanguard One of the best and biggest Warframe teamspeak communities out there. We raid frequently and farm voraciously. Bi-Monthly tournaments, daily and weekly giveaways and contests. Stop by and sign up! Stay salty tenno and as always, remember, #WarframeWins

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include: --> Minimum age of sixteen(16) --> Ability to communicate in English --> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

If you're looking for that type of clan Please come find me on TS3 @TS3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk P.S- Make sure you Register on the website(Link is below)

Kind Regards Calikhan

If you don't want to beforced to have Teamspeak, we have a much more relaxed clan, with no requirements. We have all research done, and over 170+ members to help you on your missions and to chat it up with c:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeathFrame#

We also host events, and raffles. And they usually reward in special skins, helmets, and platinum.

We are a newbie welcoming clan, so expect some people to ask questions, but besides that, our clan is overall great. 

Symmetrical, and fully built dojo, and researched labs.

Consider us