Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Random Colour Button Use All Colour Palettes

LifeNine

With the coming changes that allows us to randomize all cosmetics or the whole load out, can we make it so that the colour that is selected uses all the available colour packs instead of just one?

It's been bugging me for quite a few updates, but I never really bothered until now because we have more randomization options coming. Currently, a single colour pack is chosen, then colours from that colour pack is chosen from it. This leads to the random functionality seems less random because the colours in one colour pack will produce very similar looking colour results. You just get different shades of the limited colour selection. If you get the valentines pack chosen, then your whole warframe or weapon with be pink and red, which doesn't look too good. If you get the St. Patrick's Day colour pack, then you get an orange, green, and blue colour scheme.

Currently the random colour button will only produce good results when it selects a colour pack with many different colours in it and not a pack with many shades of a few colours. If the random function selects colours from all available colour packs, then we can get colour schemes that use many varying colour, which produces better looking results in my opinion.

TL;DR Make the random colour button randomize colours through all available colours packs instead of random colours in one colour pack because it will look better (or just more random instead of following the colour scheme of the single pack).

It only randomizes inside a single palette.

I have wanted full randomization for a long time. Im amazed it didnt work like that to begin with

I thought it did at first until I started seeing the same colour combinations popping up over and over again. Hopefully they make it randomize all the colour pallettes.