~5865.09375

Edit:

Put a 1,19 PS multiplier instead of 2,19 :S

Edited by Raniu

This is the formula:

[1200 + 2,5*275*(1 + armour + (X*0,5*PS))] * PS

Or

1200 * PS  +  2,5*275*(1 + armour + (X*0,5*PS)) * PS

Where PS is your power strength, X is number of enemies hit with Ironclad Charge (0 if not installed), armour is your armour multipier, so if you have a maxed Steel Fiber (110%), then you put a 1,1 there.

Exemplary calculation for Rhino Prime with 250% power strength, 10 enemies hit with Ironclad Charge and 1,1 armour multiplier (maxed Steel Fiber):

1200 * 2,5   +   2,5*275*(1+1,1+(10*0,5*2,5)) * 2,5
3000   +   6,25 * 275*(2,1+12,5)
3000 + 6,25*3740
3000 + 23375

Enjoy!

Edit:
I totally forgot. The 275 number in there (I underlined it now) is Rhino's armour. Rhino Prime has 275 armour while regular Rhino has 190 only.
Edited by Raniu

the formula there is pretty much on correct, and i say pretty much, cause its not showing what am exactly getting for the hp, BUT, its really close, like only on a 3-digit number close, it's a little confusing cause its written horizontally, but if you made it into an actual equation, its quite simple

[base Health + (2.5 × Rhino's Base Armor) × (1 + Base Armor Bonus)] × (1 + Power Strength) = initial iron skin

final iron skin = initial iron skin +Absorbed Damage

also, a little note, for some odd reason though, it says in the wiki that its base health at max level is at 1200, but when i try to look at it from the abilities and view without mods, im coming up with 1887, so you may want to try checking out yours too

also note that if you ever plan to use ironclad charge, times the % to rhino's base armor, then times it by 2.5, then go on with the calculation

also, a little note, for some odd reason though, it says in the wiki that its base health at max level is at 1200, but when i try to look at it from the abilities and view without mods, im coming up with 1887, so you may want to try checking out yours too

The preview adds the armour calculation into it.

So without mods your Rhino P's Iron Skin has 1200 base health + 2,5 x 275 armour so 1200 + 687,5 =~ 1887

Raniu for president <3

<3

Ok so the base health is what is shown in my warframe's ability tab and the armour bonus is the amount of armour I have divided by 100?

It shows your base IS hp (so without the absorption) increased by PS + 2,5x your armour.

Doesn't the base hp increase with added power strength?

It totally does, guess I screwed the calculations a little. Fixed it now, power strength is bolded now, 2,5x armour multiplier is not :s

Ok so without iron clad charge, my equation should be

Not at all. Don't change the 275 part, it's fixed (for Rhino P). You can change it to 190 if you don't have Rhino P.

Only change the variables, so PS and armour multiplier, nothing else (since you don't have Ironclad).

If you're still unsure how to calculate it then gimme your power strength stats and what armour mods at what rank do you use so I can calculate it for you :P

I do have rhino P. I have Steel Fiber R6 (70%) and Armoured Agility Maxxed(45%) equipped, as well as Maxed INtensify(30%), Rank 5 Blind Rage(54%), Rank 3 Transient Fortitude(20%) and Maxxed Power drift(15%) which accumulates to 219% PS. PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPSLPSLPSLPS <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Because you don't use Ironclad Charge. It boosts your armour so much that you can have a really strong Iron Skin.

It displays your armour % increase from the augment in the buffs. I try to hit more than 1000% before activating Iron Skin. The augment is really worth it.

Why does it feel so low? T-T

Depends on what content you're doing. You can pretty much clear the solar map without ironclad charge buffing your skin more. Just using the ability when it drops and you'll be fine.

If you're going into sorties, yeah it's not gonna last at all. You will have to have a perfect build, use ironclad charge perfectly, and finish in the middle of 10 enemies focusing on you at the same time to buff your skin even high enough to last 15+ seconds if you're using it in sorties 2-3.

At that point, enemies start hitting very very hard. So hard in fact, that it's just going to strip skin off of you at a staggering pace. This is where movement,  rolling, bullet jumping etc is vital in high end missions. You wont be able to facetank at all really anymore. At these points, skins is only saving your butt from a bombar grenade to the face really.