The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Devstream?

FallingHeaven

Question

It is #66 now. As a player, should I pay attention to that? I hate to miss something when I can easily get it. (I missed a few items before the second dream quest)

Also, what are raids or events? Are they exclusive to certain players? How come I don't remember ever seeing them?

I only know what alerts and nightmare mode missions are.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

It's a way for the developers to promote what they're busy with and fir the players to ask questions on the game.

Raids require a key to be crafted, it's called the law of retribution and can be played with a squad of 8 as an extra challenging mission.

Events show up from time to time and are generally for all players, so just wait, one will be there 《soon》

It is #66 now. As a player, should I pay attention to that? I hate to miss something when I can easily get it. (I missed a few items before the second dream quest)

Devstreams are Streams held by some of the Developers every second Friday over on ther twitch.

Also, what are raids or events? Are they exclusive to certain players? How come I don't remember ever seeing them?

Raids are 3 part Missions (LoR at least) that can be played with up to 8 ppl, events are ...events... there should be one soon...

They aren't really exclusive

So there should be a limited number of raids available in market?

Only Law of Retribution is available through the market. The Jordas Raid (that uses archwing too) is rewarded from the jordas precept quest if I remember right.

The Blueprints have unlimited uses, but have a 6hour build time. ( and a special reward, arcanes, can only be rewarded once per day from a certain raid.)

Devstreams are held every 2nd Friday of the month, and basically the Devs, and community manager (DERebecca) sit down and discuss upcoming features, frames, skins,more works, anything related to gameplay.

Warframe Primetimes are also something they stream actual gameplay and also talk about some upcoming features. During both the Primetime and Devstream, they periodically give out 1000 platinum to a few lucky viewers (who are signed in via twitch and watching the stream)

Trials a.k.a Raids, are missions for up to 8 people to join together and take down a certain boss. LoR (Law of Retribution)) or the Jordas Verdict are the only two trials that we have out right now. Both have blueprints bought from the market which allow you to create a key. Only one person needs a key to start the mission. Completing the trial rewards a large sum of credits, and an Arcane (attachable to a helmet or Syandanna to provide certain buffs I.e health regen when taking dmg).

Events are, well, events. They usually reward special weapons (Latron Wraith was an old event reward) as well as Special Dual Stat mods that increase a type of damage (fire for example) and status chance. Malignant Force is an example of an event mod, 60% Poison damage, 60% status chance (at max rank) they also reward special badges to show off that you completed it!

Hope this helps you!