The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back From A Long Hiatus. Hoo Boy, What Have I Been Missing?

(PSN)InstaShark

Question

Kubrows, new frames, Nova and Trinity being normalized (I see Rhino still hasn't changed much), Archwings and more.

What did I miss, where the hell do I go from here, and how do I start? As a point of reference, I've been fiddling around with Loki Prime because Loki is king (obviously) and only recently got to building Soma Prime/Lex Prime, so that should give you an idea of where I've been since I've last started up again.

7 answers to this question

Excalibur massive rework, Valkyr can now go pure invincible, Archwing ( Broken so bad) get 1 frame Wep set max that just to finish quests,  

Do all the quests. get one time only  frames  so don't sell parts or frames.  Get second dream Done ASAP as there's a farmable focus like affinity.

BTW  get a tonkor mod it = win ( btw it can be used stealth as long as no multishot and hushed from loki syndicate mod or hush on it) For the rest i say visit the youtube streamers and there best of year reviews  will show you thing you wanna get. 

Excalibur massive rework, Valkyr can now go pure invincible, Archwing ( Broken so bad) get 1 frame Wep set max that just to finish quests,  

Do all the quests. get one time only  frames  so don't sell parts or frames.  Get second dream Done ASAP as there's a farmable focus like affinity.

BTW  get a tonkor mod it = win ( btw it can be used stealth as long as no multishot and hushed from loki syndicate mod or hush on it) For the rest i say visit the youtube streamers and there best of year reviews  will show you thing you wanna get. 

But... I use multishot on everything. :(

Otherwise, I'll take a look into those, I suppose.

1. PS4 Announcements

forgot to leave this behind.

Too much reading!

Edited by (PS4)InstaShark

But... I use multishot on everything. :(

Otherwise, I'll take a look into those, I suppose.

Stealth 80k aoe grenade explosion ..... Why U Multi Shot ? 

Btw ivara best new frame  Stealth  gets headshot + while in prowl find her frame in Spy missions