The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{{ PS4 }} ☯ The Shenmue Mountain Clan Is Recruiting - Mature, Dedicated, Casual And Social - No Inactivity Bans

(PSN)Atombender76

5 hours ago, (PS4)stevenonce said:

I'd like to join y'all, I'll try and find someone online. I'm fairly new to Warframe, but I'm really liking it so far

Hey welcome :)
A sealed envelope with your invitation inside just left the Dojo...

Kind regards
Atom
:-)

invite-sent.png?raw=1

Edited by (PS4)Atombender76

Hi there, 

I am interested in joining. I am already a member of a clan but they are no longer very active. I'm a 33 year old guy, long time online gamer. I started playing Warframe about 3 months ago and have about 170 hours of game time. MR11 at the moment. (spend the past year or so playing Destiny and running a clan of my own with 80+ members).

I will be leaving my current clan tonight when I get home from work. I'm based in the UK and I get online pretty much every night for a few hours and most of the weekend. 

I am ideally looking for a clan that is active and works together. If you are happy to accept me please post a reply and I will let you know as soon as I have left my current clan. 

Thanks for your time.

Good morning! I would like to know if it is possible for me to be recruited in your clan ! I have to rank 11 and I play in Warframe for almost a year ! I play every day , various commitments permitting. The only problem is that I am Italian and I am not very good at speaking English with the microphone ! written English is not a problem for me ! if there is a chance to get into your clan contact me on psn . my psn account is: Ndaflya

thank you!

1 hour ago, (PS4)Ndaflya said:

Good morning! I would like to know if it is possible for me to be recruited in your clan ! I have to rank 11 and I play in Warframe for almost a year ! I play every day , various commitments permitting. The only problem is that I am Italian and I am not very good at speaking English with the microphone ! written English is not a problem for me ! if there is a chance to get into your clan contact me on psn . my psn account is: Ndaflya

thank you!

invite-sent.png?raw=1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Atombender76 said:

If you want to join us, please use this simple process if possible:

1. Make a decision to join us
  2. Leave your old clan
  3. Join our PS4 Community (search for: "Kodama")
  4. Ask for an invite
  5. Wait for the invite :)
  6. Enjoy!

Thanks a lot.

Atom

Boopity Boop, sent a request for the community. Been looking for a clan ever since I started playing on PS4, cause the computer was getting a little lonely (plus mah fingers were hurting from the keyboard controls >.<)

Hello! I'm looking to get back into Warframe. I played a good bit on PS4 when it first released and also played a bit on PC. Wow, has the game changed a lot since then! It pretty much feels like a brand new experience and I'm finding that I need to relearn a lot.

A few questions, are there any time zone issues? I see a lot of folks here from the UK and Europe. I'm in the eastern US. Also, I see a few newer players here, do you have many members going through some of the lower level stuff? I'm not looking to get carried, but I'd hate to join only to find myself to be still alone in game.

Hello guys!  I'm Dorian, 24 born and raised in Germany.  I recently started to play Warframe and love it so far.  I would like to know, if the clan is still active? 

I am in a clan right now, but it's far from communicative, helpful or a community as it can be. Which is sad... :/

I'm still going through the low level stuff   I have a general idea of what I'm doing, but don't ask me how to get new Warframe lol, still haven't figured stuff like that out. Lol

7 hours ago, (PS4)JasperXtreme said:

A few questions, are there any time zone issues? I see a lot of folks here from the UK and Europe. I'm in the eastern US. Also, I see a few newer players here, do you have many members going through some of the lower level stuff? I'm not looking to get carried, but I'd hate to join only to find myself to be still alone in game.

Hello JasperXtreme,

At the moment we have a good balance of players online around the clock. There are 135 international members.
Its no problem being "new" and we help out players as good as we can.

Kind regards
Atom

6 hours ago, (PS4)Dorian_Palm said:

Hello guys!  I'm Dorian, 24 born and raised in Germany.  I recently started to play Warframe and love it so far.  I would like to know, if the clan is still active? 
I am in a clan right now, but it's far from communicative, helpful or a community as it can be. Which is sad... :/I'm still going through the low level stuff  
I have a general idea of what I'm doing, but don't ask me how to get new Warframe lol, still haven't figured stuff like that out. Lol

We are pretty active :)
Just try us out for a bit and see how you like it.

Kind regards
Atom

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Atombender76 said:

Hello JasperXtreme,

At the moment we have a good balance of players online around the clock. There are 135 international members.
Its no problem being "new" and we help out players as good as we can.

Kind regards
Atom

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Atombender76 said:

We are pretty active :)
Just try us out for a bit and see how you like it.

Kind regards
Atom

Oh and I forgot...
We also have an alliance going in which you find many players as well.

If you like please leave your old clan, join our PS4 community and then I can invite you.

Thanks for taking the time!
Atom

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Atombender76 said:

Oh and I forgot...
We also have an alliance going in which you find many players as well.

If you like please leave your old clan, join our PS4 community and then I can invite you.

Thanks for taking the time!
Atom

Just did it! Looking forward to you guys!